DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Cinematic Trailer

MavicAir2Marc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've been working on this trailer and have finally gotten the basic edit done. There's no color grading or fancy effect (except timing). It's by no means finished but I would like to hear you guys opinions. Thanks!

I've been working on this trailer and have finally gotten the basic edit done. There's no color grading or fancy effect (except timing). It's by no means finished but I would like to hear you guys opinions. Thanks!

That was compelling , lots of good footage, being that it a Premiere , you might consider removing just a few clips that did not hold up to the rest of them . Aka Factory and roof tops did not pop. But other than that very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
That was compelling , lots of good footage, being that it a Premiere , you might consider removing just a few clips that did not hold up to the rest of them . Aka Factory and roof tops did not pop. But other than that very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.
Yeah and there was some weirdness going on in the render of the drones on the table footage. I may have to render that one again. Thanks for your input!

Excuse my ignorance but what is the red drone?
It's my old X-Star, I did some shots with the MA2 as well that I want to insert there but I'll have to do some Photoshop work on it to get it like I want it. Not much time for these things working 50-60 hour weeks lately...

Thanks for, very impressed with the gimbal array hanging underneath the drone. Know the feeling, working seven day a week at the moment before the rain sets in.

Thanks for, very impressed with the gimbal array hanging underneath the drone. Know the feeling, working seven day a week at the moment before the rain sets in.
The thing I like about the X-Star is that you can remove the entire gimbal assembly without any tools. They had at one time, made a different camera that you could quickly change out in a matter of seconds. It was a thermal but very few of them were made and they're very hard to find. Autel really screwed themselves by not updating and expanding the X-Star line like DJI did with the Phantom.

Reactions: Gagey52
The thing I like about the X-Star is that you can remove the entire gimbal assembly without any tools. They had at one time, made a different camera that you could quickly change out in a matter of seconds. It was a thermal but very few of them were made and they're very hard to find. Autel really screwed themselves by not updating and expanding the X-Star line like DJI did with the Phantom.
I have an Xiaomi 4k that has a similar gimbal setup, unclips easily and it clips on the hand held gimble I have for it, the only problem with the Xiaomi is trying to lift off without it giving magnetic interference cannot take off, moving it as little as 6 inches to a foot can make take off possible.

You got close to all those wires at just past the two minute mark didn’t you ?
Yeah, I didn't even see it until I watched the footage. I *think* it looks closer than it was. I was LOS the whole time but it does indeed look close.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
You weren't worried about the electrical noise coming off that cell tower? I would have assumed an interrupted signal for sure.
I fly that tower a lot with both drones and have never had a signal issue....not even a blip.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada