DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

claim impasse

hewo

Reactions
Please can persons experienced in forensics examine changing of expo input value for one flight. I am banging heads claiming expo malfunction by the intuitive graph non-commital. Keyboard entry has commital. The value made by keyboard got changed egressing from the keyboard commital. The fingertip still is onscreen contaminating graph thus value, but not realized during egression from keyboard commital. It is a deadly trap. Unintentional. By design.

Please can persons experienced in forensics examine changing of expo input value for one flight. I am banging heads claiming expo malfunction by the intuitive graph non-commital. Keyboard entry has commital. The value made by keyboard got changed egressing from the keyboard commital. The fingertip still is onscreen contaminating graph thus value, but not realized during egression from keyboard commital. It is a deadly trap. Unintentional. By design.

I'm curious, are you using Google Translate for your posts here? If so, what's your original language?

the best part about it is ,you dont need to use the keyboard to change expo values.

just touch the screen and slide the graph line till it reaches the value you want

I'm curious, are you using Google Translate for your posts here? If so, what's your original language?

I don't think it is Google Translate @dawgpilot - it would not mis-use words like "committal" (N: 1. the action of sending a person to an institution, especially prison or a psychiatric hospital; or 2. the burial of a corpse.). Or even a mis-spelling of the above word: (sic) commital.

That being said, I don't have a better explanation for the, let's say, unique choice of words and sentence structure used.

Last edited:
Reactions: dawgpilot
Haha, I always enjoy reading this dudes posts,I’m never sure if he is just taking the piss or not

Reactions: Gambit1977 and RWD
I have to admit that I wonder the same thing @anzacjack .....

I also have this hilarious image in my mind of the DJI support staff, many of whom can be described as "challenged" in speaking and understanding English, dealing with e-mails from this gentleman....

BTW, that is NOT in any way meant as a slight for the DJI folks trying their best with English... If we turned the tables, I'd sound pretty moronic expressing myself in Mandarin...

Reactions: Kilrah
Okay, who to hire, to check the expo chronology? Experts must exist.
Or cost outweighs abandoning mavic air?
Thread has diverted into women's gossip, in lieu of forum creed

Can you explain which parameter you were changing, and why the aircraft crashed? The txt log file would be a good start if you have it.
they have it all, not me, the devices & their offloads shenzen clouded by asst2 awhile back on or about 21June2019 foliage lunge.
very easy to understand drone correctly responds to aggravated expo should you have set it that way.
Argument is graph sensitive changed original input sloth expo.
So I request examine that graph sensitive change immediately subsequent to sloth entry.
It should be near instantaneous egressing from numerical keypad "done" committal.
Entity has eluded this minuscule transience of record, precisely the sloth into aggravate time elapsed.
Is their cloud accessible? I recall the rc & drone had quite a bit of offload and so did the android dji folder.
Can I request the records access into their cloud?
Maybe then if actually written by programmer's intention, this transience in time can be revealed, in an instant, the reassigning of aggravate over sloth?

they have it all, not me, the devices & their offloads shenzen clouded by asst2 awhile back on or about 21June2019 foliage lunge.
very easy to understand drone correctly responds to aggravated expo should you have set it that way.
So I request examine that graph sensitive change immediately subsequent to sloth entry.
It should be near instantaneous egressing from numerical keypad "done" committal.
Entity has eluded this minuscule transience of record, precisely the sloth into aggravate time elapsed.
Is their cloud accessible? I recall the rc & drone had quite a bit of offload and so did the android dji folder.
Maybe then if actually written by programmer's intention, this transience in time can be revealed, in an instant, the reassigning of aggravate over sloth?

Do you still have either the aircraft or the mobile device?

o_O

When software is developed, crucial prescriptions need 2nd checks or even more to affirm prescribed state is acting as chosen.
It would be terrible consequence the system state is believed prescribed ok when in fact not.
I believe my convince was taken in merit by supv interfacing

When software is developed, crucial prescriptions need 2nd checks or even more to affirm prescribed state is acting as chosen.
It would be terrible consequence the system state is believed prescribed ok when in fact not.

I always double-check those kinds of settings if I change them.

Is this right: you accidently entered the wrong value in the exp settings, crashed your drone, and are somehow hoping some electronic evidence will convince DJI to replace your device free under warranty?

Is this right: you accidently entered the wrong value in the exp settings, crashed your drone, and are somehow hoping some electronic evidence will convince DJI to replace your device free under warranty?
No, reread the synopsis over to understand the opposite occurred

I think the issue is the ambiguity over whether a setting has taken if you simply click out of the box.

That or the sloth that was flying the aircraft became aggravated and made a lunge for the foliage. One or the other.

Reactions: The Editor

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki