DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Class Action Lawsuit!

DJI is a toy company and everyone is upset that their toy did not arrive as promised. They will come and they will be fun !

x2 I am shocked by some of the complaining coming from this lot. I feel bad for the people at DJI that have to screen all the questions from these nudnik's!!

Reactions: Kilrah
x2 I am shocked by some of the complaining coming from this lot. I feel bad for the people at DJI that have to screen all the questions from these nudnik's!!
Not to mention the nevernudes!
t-never.nude.jpg

Well since no ones going to join in this Class Action Lawsuit I will just put this in OT :)
And Anton
Clint headshake.gif :eek:

Reactions: The Editor
I got mine and it fly's GREAT ! Just be patient they have lots of orders of DJI Mavics why would you want to sue?

Well I for one think I'll sue. I mean, I've had to put up with flying my P4 for the past month, rather than my Mavic. That's not so bad but I THOUGHT MY MAVIC WAS ARRIVING TODAY! Now I'm told it will be Monday. I'm just inconsolable with grief, I seriously thought about 'ending it all' but then, in a flash of lightning, I had a vision. And the vision said 'Oh for heavens sake, get a life. It's a bloomin' Drone, it'a not exactly life or death!' And, having stepped back from the ledge, I had to agree that I may have over-reacted. A quick glass of wine later....and everything is super! But still peeved I've got to wait another 36 hours! Boo-Hoooooooo-Hooooooo....

Last edited:
Aren't you the one that has been telling everyone that they'll never receive their quadcopters, just a box containing a letter explaining another delay?

Well, it looks like you will be receiving a box with a letter telling you to go **** yourself, and your Mavic will be delayed indefinitely.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anybody interested in launching a CAL against DJI for lying to us about the Mavic deliveries?
What is the point of that ? , I wait 35 days for my Mavic ,yes I was some way disappointed but you have to understand the global demand was way ,way over the expectactions,to me is not a big deal.

In the UK law is a little different BUT, I know from my experience there was a financial loss for me regarding the delays. Could I stand up in court and win a case against DJI... NO CHANCE!! they are a Chinese based company and the Judge and Lawyers would roll about laughing if I suggested it!!

Best response is walk away and never deal with DJI again, then make sure if anyone asks about the product you tell them to avoid it. If you stop 2 or 3 buying and they then spread your story you could in theory cost them thousands in sales....

Ummm... no. I'm a card carrying member:

IMG_5152.jpg

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
William Shakespeare
Member Since 1592

1. better to slip than to ship with problems
2. S**t happens
3. Deliveries have been slowed by all the scumbags who buy extra units to gouge the rest of us
4. Lawsuits suck the innovation out of everything

So the set an aggressive schedule and missed it? This happens in tech. The Mavic wasn't just another iteration of the Phantom, is was a radically innovative product release. Kudos to DJI for trying something so bold. Wrapping them up in lawsuits won't help DJI or any of their competitors to have the courage to continue to make such big innovations. Put legal in front of R&D, and you'll just get new paint and a bit of branding.

Reactions: PricelessCrisis
1. better to slip than to ship with problems
2. S**t happens
3. Deliveries have been slowed by all the scumbags who buy extra units to gouge the rest of us
4. Lawsuits suck the innovation out of everything

5. Competitor recalled all their product, instantly doubling the demand for the Mavic, far outpacing the manufacturing pipeline's capacity

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580