DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Classes to become a certified drone pilot

If you are talking about commercial use, first you'll have to say where you are located. If it's in the USA you don't need one and all of the material you need to study is 100% free. Other countries require it and it cost thousands by the time you are finished.

If you are talking about commercial use, first you'll have to say where you are located. If it's in the USA you don't need one and all of the material you need to study is 100% free. Other countries require it and it cost thousands by the time you are finished.
I'm in Michigan and looking for a recommendation. Whether to take an on line class and if so which one or how and where to find the training.

I got this book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1619546663/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It comes with the supplement that you will get at the test session. The text and questions worked well for me. You also get 5 online tests that approximate the real test.

Also watch Tony Northup’s Part 107 video several times.

3DR also has a bunch of test questions you can take for free
FAA Part 107 Drone Exam Practice Tests - Page 1 | 3DR

There are other YouTube videos as well. But you should get all of the information from the FAA website to include their study guide.

I passed my exam using the above.

Good luck.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
I got this book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1619546663/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It comes with the supplement that you will get at the test session. The text and questions worked well for me. You also get 5 online tests that approximate the real test.

Also watch Tony Northup’s Part 107 video several times.

3DR also has a bunch of test questions you can take for free
FAA Part 107 Drone Exam Practice Tests - Page 1 | 3DR

There are other YouTube videos as well. But you should get all of the information from the FAA website to include their study guide.

I passed my exam using the above.

Good luck.
I got the 2018 version and it helped me to pass first time. When you take the practice exams, print the finals and review the ones you got wrong and study them. You should have a steady progression in your scores. Best of luck.

Reactions: GregD
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven