DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clean up home screen

SkySquinter

Reactions
Hi, Hope this is not going to make me look stupid but here goes. I have been trying to move all the apps I will not be using to a side screen,I can drag it across but it it's just a copy. The original app is still on the home screen. Ive read the User's Guide, searched the web and YouTube to no avail. I confess to being an Apple OS user so using an Android device is all new to me. I do think the User Guide and even the online PDF don't go deep enough into the advance features.Thanks guys.

On Android you have your main app tray/page where all apps are shown as icons. This is different to your home page or other pages. From this app page you can tap and hold an app and it will move out to your home page or to the next available page if there is no more room.
These are only copies of the icons or shortcuts of apps from your main app page.
One these shortcuts or icons are out on the home page or other pages you can tap and hold and move to rubbish bin to remove from that page or while still holding slide to side of screen to move onto next page.
If you are having problems with sliding to next page then just slide to rubbish bin. Then move to the page you want the app/shortcut on and then tap your apps main page and tap and hold the app you want, it will move out to the page you had open.
To create more pages, using two fingers pinch together the middle of screen and opaque screens will open allowing you to touch a plus sign to add a screen.

Reactions: SkySquinter
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas