DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clearance delay?

Thanks for the info man, I called to see if it passed customs and they confirmed that it went through this morning. I still have to wait til Wednesday for mine :(

Has anyone experienced a clearance delay fro. Fed ex while waiting for there MAVIC AIR?
Oh ok cool I spoke with fed ex like 20 min ago and they said that at 10am they cleared customs and she told me that I should be receiving my package tomorow. On east coast USA what part of US are you in?[/QUOTE. Having same issue wen did they ship ur guys drone

When did you guys have ur drone shipped and i called fedex n women said she didint have a clue when clearence would be done being delayed my said all peices wernt together anybody with same issue

Realizing the other post was for the MPP and I bought MAir...coming to this post now.

Just talk to one of FedEx's representatives, exactly as @Mavicairpilot said, they cleared it today and we'll be expecting it on Wednesday.

In fact -- check yours too -- the FedEx website just updated with scheduled delivery time

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv