DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clickbait. Why they never include the Photo you clicked

MavicFT1P

Reactions
No seriously I want to know. Even after 17 pages of pressing next, it's nowhere to be found.
Can't they at least put it at the end?
I just want to find see the picture of the Female lead J.A.G actor and where is she now and the 70's jogger with thet tight fitting t-shirt pic in bigger form. Is it so much to ask.

Can an expert on clickbait or internet law please explain.
Is it a Copyright thing? Does resolution bigger than a certain size mean it's private.

Or if we see the Initial Clickbait picture, will the novelty wear off?
Is there a finite number of pictures that, even with stupid Titles, will dry up and leave us entirely focused on what we
were supposed to be doing?

Is there some script that can show you all the pages at once, instead of clicking a next button over and over like
a scmuck.
50 different free pron channels throwing it at you, but to get a closeup of a 70's jogger chick with the tight T-Shirt holding hand with kids who are staring
at her...for 'not the reason you think'.

Sniff.. ?

Sorry, I don’t have any good answers for you. I was stupid enough to take the bait and click a couple of times because of an interesting thumbnail photo and was wondering a lot of the same things you were. It seems like the obvious goal is to just get you to look at as many ads as possible.

Reactions: Shon and Thomas B
IT's evolving though, you dont even get the click pic anymore.

No seriously I want to know. Even after 17 pages of pressing next, it's nowhere to be found.
Can't they at least put it at the end?
I just want to find see the picture of the Female lead J.A.G actor and where is she now and the 70's jogger with thet tight fitting t-shirt pic in bigger form. Is it so much to ask.

Can an expert on clickbait or internet law please explain.
Is it a Copyright thing? Does resolution bigger than a certain size mean it's private.

Or if we see the Initial Clickbait picture, will the novelty wear off?
Is there a finite number of pictures that, even with stupid Titles, will dry up and leave us entirely focused on what we
were supposed to be doing?

Is there some script that can show you all the pages at once, instead of clicking a next button over and over like
a scmuck.
50 different free pron channels throwing it at you, but to get a closeup of a 70's jogger chick with the tight T-Shirt holding hand with kids who are staring
at her...for 'not the reason you think'.

Sniff.. ?
74456here ya go

Reactions: MavicFT1P
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60