DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Color Setting

RussOnTheRoad

Reactions
I am becoming familiar with the Mavic 2 Zoom and Smart Controller. I am looking at the Camera Settings accessed via the three bars on the right of of the screen in Go 4. I selected the camera icon at the top of the pane that opens under which a list of items appears: Photo, Image Ratio, Image Format... and at the bottom of the list is Color. It shows None as selected with a right pointing arrow. When I click on the arrow a new pane labeled Color opens with None being selected.

I can find no explanation of this setting in either the manual for the drone or the controller. What is this for and how is it used? Does this have to do with LUTS and if so how do you work with them on this drone. Again, I can find nothing in either manual about this.

Thanks.
Update: I think I figured this out, at least in part. The Color setting seems relevant only to video. If I have the camera set to video rather than stills then D-Cinelike shows as an option alongside None. If the camera is set to stills then None is the only choice. That's a little confusing and was the reason for my OP. Seems the software could use a little refinement. Why show an option that has no options?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osmunda