DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Colorize in Neural Filter in latest Photoshop release

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Frequently, I have to come to the defense of using Adobe products, because of their outrageous costs. One of the pros of having Photoshop and other Adobe products is that there is a constant flow of upgrades. The latest upgrade includes several A.I. (artificial intelligence) filters which can increase the resolution of your file by 4 times, an adjustable depth of field, and the colorizer filter. With this filter, you can virtually change the color to any of millions of choices for a select part of the image. I was fooling around with it and came up with this image which I shot as a regular RAW file with the Mavic 2 Pro this morning after my tennis match. It is a bit sloppy with overflowing colors because I just didn't take the time to neaten the borders, but you will get the idea.

So you can change the colors of anything in your image, including skin tones, lipstick, clothing, cars, etc.

Double click on the image for enlargement.
Royal Palm Tennis Courts.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevalli and SethB
Thanks Dale, I'll have to experiment :)

Thanks Dale, I'll have to experiment :)
If you have the current Photoshop CC 2021 here is a tutorial to learn more about the new stuff and for you Adobe-phobic members, have a look too!

If you have the current Photoshop CC 2021 here is a tutorial to learn more about the new stuff
I do, thanks for the tutorial. In fact, I subscribe to all Adobe products. I use more than others but have found having other options come in handy.

I do, thanks for the tutorial. In fact, I subscribe to all Adobe products. I use more than others but have found having other options come in handy.
If you already are familiar with Colin Smith's free website, you need not pursue this, but if you are not, I find that Colin is far and away the best Photoshop and Lightroom teacher around. Go to www.PhotoshopCafe.com

Reactions: Bsnyder
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. There are also many interesting additions to Premiere as well like some serious A.I. rotoscope capabilities that could allow an editor to totally replace the background on a video clips to the point where it looks like it was shot that way.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. There are also many interesting additions to Premiere as well like some serious A.I. rotoscope capabilities that could allow an editor to totally replace the background on a video clips to the point where it looks like it was shot that way.
Dave
Can you cite some videos or you tube on this? I’d be interested

I'll be able to show you something soon that we're working on right now. We shot interviews with two executives from a company in Pittsburgh. They actually wanted to do the interviews at a rooftop bar because it had great views of the downtown skyline. But when we shot the interviews, they were inside in shade and the big windows behind them were open and it was sunny over downtown. So, despite setting up several bright daylight temp lights, the background was blown out. We did shoot a "plate" of the skyline exposed properly and now our motion graphics artist is putting that in behind them and you can't tell we didn't shoot it that way. When it's finished, we'll put it on vimeo and I'll let you know. It's friggin' awesome how it's turning out!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sathwik