DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Colors in the Sky - Fall 2022

This is my latest project, a little delayed, but some local shots of the lovely fall we had here in West Michigan. The weather was not great this fall, fortunately the leaves held out long enough to still allow for some nice flying here and there.

I also wrote and recorded the music. Enjoy!

Very nice! I hope to get to the Western side of the state to do some flying … probably early spring.

This is my latest project, a little delayed, but some local shots of the lovely fall we had here in West Michigan. The weather was not great this fall, fortunately the leaves held out long enough to still allow for some nice flying here and there.

I also wrote and recorded the music. Enjoy!

That was a very nice film! My favorites clips were the opening through the space between the road and the river, and then the rise up the red leaved oak tree. Was that a fly fisherman walking in the river? I didn't see his rod. Your music was great but I didn't think it was good for this subject. All in all, great colors, flying, editing and compositions .

Dale
Miami

Terrific video. I often miss living in Michigan...grew up there and left after college for jobs elsewhere. I especially like the shots you did simply rising, slowing, vertically. Some people are afraid to have a long shot like those but I think it adds a lot. The windless day shot of water that looks like a mirror is one of the Holy Grail shots for photographers and drone video pilots and you go it. Lucky you! Super impressed with that you did the music too!!! I loved and watched the whole thing.

That was a very nice film! My favorites clips were the opening through the space between the road and the river, and then the rise up the red leaved oak tree. Was that a fly fisherman walking in the river? I didn't see his rod. Your music was great but I didn't think it was good for this subject. All in all, great colors, flying, editing and compositions .

Dale
Miami

Thanks Dale! Always appreciate thoughts and critiques - what would you have recommended musically? Still learning and need all the knowledge I can beg, steal, and borrow!!!

Terrific video. I often miss living in Michigan...grew up there and left after college for jobs elsewhere. I especially like the shots you did simply rising, slowing, vertically. Some people are afraid to have a long shot like those but I think it adds a lot. The windless day shot of water that looks like a mirror is one of the Holy Grail shots for photographers and drone video pilots and you go it. Lucky you! Super impressed with that you did the music too!!! I loved and watched the whole thing.

Thanks Dave!

Those shots over the river were definitely one of those “can’t get them if you’re not out there trying” moments, I think I hit that spot two or three different days waiting for something special. The glassy water and textured clouds delivered!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_