Join Us Now

Comfirmed DJI at Costco

Here the Ad incase someone would like to buy at costco

• Go to costco.com

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Good wile supplies last

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
but whats the price difference at Costco VS DJI?

i know the mini at costco is like $20 cheaper than DJI and the costco bundle includes extra battery and the dock display thing for it

i know the mini at costco is like $20 cheaper than DJI and the costco bundle includes extra battery and the dock display thing for it
I bought the Mini bundle from Costco back in June but it was $369 then, if I recall. Costco is a reliable source and the value of the deal depends on what you're looking for. At that time I didn't know what I wanted exactly but figure I could get the accessories I wanted/needed, spending up to the $499 that came with the Fly More package. Heres' the way I see the Costco Mini package... The extra battery is worth $35. The dome is cute but relatively worthless because you have to supply your own charging block. However, the tiny battery charger adapters are $12 each and are marvelous and IMO better than the multi charger that comes with the Fly More kit. I bought a great little case for $17 which is far better than the far-too-small Fly More bag (the Fly More bag from my M2 is perfect for the Mini but again too small for the M2... what is DJI thinking? ). Extra props are $12. I didn't think I needed prop guards and if I ever do I want lighter ones than the DJI cage. Costco does have a great return/warranty policy and I don't regret going the route that I did but perhaps knowing what I know now I would have gone for the Fly More combo... or even still straight to the MA2 Fly More.

I would say the Costco MA2 deal isn't all that great at this price point. Costco gives you an extra battery ($115 value) and a SD card ($10?). The Fly More kit with 3 batteries, charger, extra props, ND filters, charger, case is a much better deal for the extra $200. Most folks would want a better case, but some terrific cases are out there for less than $40.

bu whats the price difference at Costco VS DJI?

You have a better choice of payments options at CostCo than DJI !!
CostCo has rewards back 2% on their visa charge card, plus a 90 day return policy, great idea for someone on your Christmas
list.

You have a better choice of payments options at CostCo than DJI !!
CostCo has rewards back 2% on their visa charge card, plus a 90 day return policy, great idea for someone on your Christmas
list.
ok all well and good, but what is the cost of the Costco Air 2 package VS what DJI sells the Air 2 for??

ok all well and good, but what is the cost of the Costco Air 2 package VS what DJI sells the Air 2 for??
If you don’t plan on buying the fly more package then Costco is the better deal because you get a free battery in that bundle. however if you plan on getting a third battery which most people would recommend, the fly more combo that you can purchase from any retailer, provides two batteries extra propellers and other accessories including a small bag for less than the cost of two batteries à la carte.

And it goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway, that DJI directly isn’t the only source to purchase your Mavic Air2. There are a number of vendors who sponsor this forum who are authorized retailers and may be more responsive in the event of issues then were you to buy it from DJI directly.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever

i know the mini at costco is like $20 cheaper than DJI and the costco bundle includes extra battery and the dock display thing for it. Just logged int Costco and found these prices. $389.99 (mini)and $789.99 Mavic Air 2.Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 11.44.35 AM.png respectively.

Dale
I just logged into my Costco account and found this- here is the screen capture.Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 11.44.35 AM.png

Reactions: TruGreen
only 7%? you got it easy. my county is 8.75% and LA county which i go to a lot is 10.25%
Unless you are forced to live in crazy California (like my daughter and son in law due to the movie business-they are in the screenwriting, editing business) I would have gotten the heck out of California by now. Florida has no state income tax and Miami Dade County has 7% sales tax. My Lawn Care company is also True Green! Small world.

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
In Vancouver, WA, there's no state income tax, but sales tax is 8.4%. Drive 20 minutes south into Oregon, and there's no sales tax! I get the best of both states! I bought my MA2 bundle for $989.50 at the Apple Store in OR. The DJI bundle is definitely worth it for the extra batteries, ND filters, carrying bag, extra props, etc. $200 already pays for the extra $200 to get the extra batteries.

Sorry to bump an old thread, wondering if anyone can confirm that the Costco bundle includes all the standard accessories that you get when you buy the normal version from DJI ? Like the extra propellers and control sticks and screws, etc. - does it include all that stuff, PLUS the bag, spare battery, and SD card? Just to clarify I'm talking about the current bundle they're offering, seen here: https://www.costco.com/dji-mini-2-aerial-camera-bundle.product.100679649.html

Sorry to bump an old thread, wondering if anyone can confirm that the Costco bundle includes all the standard accessories that you get when you buy the normal version from DJI ? Like the extra propellers and control sticks and screws, etc. - does it include all that stuff, PLUS the bag, spare battery, and SD card? Just to clarify I'm talking about the current bundle they're offering, seen here: https://www.costco.com/dji-mini-2-aerial-camera-bundle.product.100679649.html
I just bought this bundle from Costco.com. Yes, it comes with an extra set of propellers, control sticks, and screwdriver.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972