DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coming this summer; Custom built Mavic Sprint

OMG! You have just been promoted to head of marketing! Genius!
you have really got me going now its a combination of your repair shop and the fact it will be lighter than standard call it the mk 1 Thunderandlightning it will be gone in a flash

While working on a number of other new release products, including the stretched, tandem battery Mavic, I am designing a custom version of the Mavic Pro, named the Mavic Sprint, from the ground up that is designed to be 25% faster at wide open throttle than the stock Mavic. My drone will have trustworthy Mavic guts, but a completely new frame and body designed to reduce drag, and increase maximum speed. The body will have many new features never before available on a Mavic or Mavic 2, and we will be offering our own warranty and replacement plan when the drone starts selling. With speed comes increased risk, but we have you covered there. It will be sleek, fast, durable, and most important to all you posers, elegant. One more thing... since its internal components are stock Mavic, repair is very straightforward, and parts availability will be worldwide. Overseas customers will be able to order replacement parts from anywhere they want.

To get it to go faster, we will be stripping alot of the weight that the stock Mavic Pro carries, and will be using a lighter weight frame. It will run on custom made props, based on the Mavic 2 low noise props, but with higher pitch to increase maximum speed. Low speed handling will be like a Nascar, slow and sluggish off the line, but high top end. P mode wont be an option, Sport Mode only. Heck, who needs sensors anyway at 55+mph... oops did I say 55?

Im still repairing drones as my full time job, but also designing special projects in my spare time (between midnight and 6am).

Thank you to all my friends and followers. Please stay tuned for some news in the next couple of days. I think you will be very happy.

Great idea @Thunderdrones! Are you going to leave the gimbal on it? Will you change out the electronics for racing drone electronics?

Reactions: Former Member
Do you even sleep?

But sounds interesting, can't wait - keep up the good work!

How about "The ThunderBolt"

After all, everyone knows Bolt is the fastest runner on earth.
or if he really wanted to go with a bang Thunderflash

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore