DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compilation 2021 Mini 2

As they say in the UK....LOVLY!!! I can just picture King Richard or some other king in that castle and his trusty horsemen manning the ramparts! Very nicely done. The dam videos were beautifully symmetrical, and captured from both above and frontally. They made such beautiful things in those days! Nicely filmed, flown, and edited!

Dale
Miami
(where snow is rare)

As they say in the UK....LOVLY!!! I can just picture King Richard or some other king in that castle and his trusty horsemen manning the ramparts! Very nicely done. The dam videos were beautifully symmetrical, and captured from both above and frontally. They made such beautiful things in those days! Nicely filmed, flown, and edited!

Dale
Miami
(where snow is rare)
Thank you Dale.
Pleased you enjoyed it .
Thanks for the nice comments.

Dale
Miami
(where snow is rare)

"and his trusty horsemen manning the ramparts!"

Dale, horsemen on the ramparts? Sounds like a Monty Python scene. I agree with your assessment of the video, though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu