DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Completely reset iPhone now always shows DISCONNECTED

coffee-king

Reactions
Hi Guys
I had to completely reset/wipe my iPhone SE (To try to get it to stop being so laggy with iOS 11 - It didnt work) the other week and havnt used my Mavic Pro since.
I had to redownload the DJI Go 4 app obviously today and so Im trying to get it to connect up but its just saying DISCONNECTED in the App.

The Mavic double flashes green and connects to the controller OK.

Any help at all here please?

Have you tried a few different lightining cables to rule out a possible issue there?

Here is what I've found:

• When you first mount your iPhone in the RC, snugly plug the included iPhone lightining cable but keep the cable un-plugged from the controller side.

• Power up the RC, then power up the AC, then once everything is connected, plug the phone cable into the side of the controller. You should hear the "charging" ding on the iPhone.

• Launch the DJI GO4 app - it should now say connected.

If I screw up the above sequence, I will have disconnection issues. Also of note, be sure your phone's lightining connector is clean.

Have you tried a few different lightining cables to rule out a possible issue there?

Here is what I've found:

• When you first mount your iPhone in the RC, snugly plug the included iPhone lightining cable but keep the cable un-plugged from the controller side.

• Power up the RC, then power up the AC, then once everything is connected, plug the phone cable into the side of the controller. You should hear the "charging" ding on the iPhone.

• Launch the DJI GO4 app - it should now say connected.

If I screw up the above sequence, I will have disconnection issues. Also of note, be sure your phone's lightining connector is clean.

Hi
Thanks for the response. I can do all that and you get the charging DING on the phone but then I open the app and it still states DISCONNECTED.

Have I not CONNECTED something in a setting somewhere maybe?

Hi
Thanks for the response. I can do all that and you get the charging DING on the phone but then I open the app and it still states DISCONNECTED.

Have I not CONNECTED something in a setting somewhere maybe?

Try a different lightning cable and connect it at the bottom of the RC. Be sure to disconnect the provided small cable on the side of the RC if you're going to use another cable connected at the bottom. You may have a bad cable.

Hi
Ive tried a different cable but nothing. Ive dislodged some fluff from my iPhone lightning port but that still hasnt made any difference.
Am I supposed to connect this to the drone/controller by Wifi as a one off?

Hi
Ive tried a different cable but nothing. Ive dislodged some fluff from my iPhone lightning port but that still hasnt made any difference.
Am I supposed to connect this to the drone/controller by Wifi as a one off?

Open the side port on the Mavic, where the SD card goes and be sure the switch is set to "RC" not "wifi".

Boom now working with 11.1.2
Cheers for that. Very weird though don't you think?
I hope this helps someone else

Boom now working with 11.1.2
Cheers for that. Very weird though don't you think?
I hope this helps someone else

I’m kinda having that same issue I only get disconnected if I click out of the app and go back in my screen just shows disconnected?? But controller and bird still connected idk why

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan