DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Connection Lost!" -> Panic? (using Litchi)

The RC can fly the AC without any phone. If you have ever powered up your RC before or without powering up the AC, then you've probably seen what's displayed on the RC on a true signal loss.
App can say 'disconnected' both for signal loss and when it gets disconnected from the RC. I'm sure there's a small difference in the wording.

Fortunately these Mavic RCs have displays with basic telemetry. Try flying a phantom P3 who's remote has no display and minimal auditory cues and no phone connected.
After I flew my M2 I put it away in my car then flew my P3 in the field, only to realize I only had a micro-usb cable and both my tablet and phone are USB-C. I didn't want to pack everything up to go back to the car to get the right cable, and I certainly wasn't going to leave the P3 by itself in the ball field.

If you really really want to know what happened you can always upload your flight log here and have it examined to determine what happened. Let me know if you need instructions and I will post the link.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d