DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connectivity issues.

Tomanytoysjf

Reactions
Just purchased my new Mavic. Did all the required updates. I'm able to fly the drone for about 2-4 mins before the apps drops connectivity to the drone. I'm still able to fly the drone but flying it blind. I've deleted the app and reinstalled it, closed it and restarted it and still same thing. Anyone else experienced this before any suggestions to help. It's making my mavic unflyable. Thanks in advanced

What device are you using to operate the Mavic? It has happened to a few people who are using the new 1000 firmware. Let us know.

Personally, I just finished updating my 14th Mavic repair with the 1000 firmware, and so far no glitches, loss of video or transmission feed. I have logged around 4 hours of flight time with it so far. Im using a Galaxy S8+.

Was able to take drone out the other day flew for 15 mins with phone on airplane mode and no lost connection. I kept the drone close in range but went max altitude. I'm going to attempt another fly hopefully in next few days and farther distance and see what happens

Reactions: TroutboyNZ
Was able to take drone out the other day flew for 15 mins with phone on airplane mode and no lost connection. I kept the drone close in range but went max altitude. I'm going to attempt another fly hopefully in next few days and farther distance and see what happens
Good deal I'm sure that was the problem , when I fly with the iPad it's not a problem but I've noticed with the phone it's hit & miss if it's not in airplane mode you should be good to go...

Ive Experience similar symptoms with my Mavic and I have came to realize it was the cable the came with the aircraft. I use an iPhone 6s plus. I started using an OEM cable plugging it straight into the USB on the remote and all my connectivity issues went away for now at least. anyone experience issues with the cable also? i contact DJI and they are mailing me another, hopefully it lasts more then a week

Ive Experience similar symptoms with my Mavic and I have came to realize it was the cable the came with the aircraft. I use an iPhone 6s plus. I started using an OEM cable plugging it straight into the USB on the remote and all my connectivity issues went away for now at least. anyone experience issues with the cable also? i contact DJI and they are mailing me another, hopefully it lasts more then a week

I've thought of that as well. I moved positioning of the cable thinking that would help and it didn't. Let me know how you make out w new one. I may try and replace mine as well.

Anyone using an iPhone and getting this issue - I’ve found that putting the iPhone in airplane mode completely remedies the issue. I do this now for every flight (and use the provided DJI cable, using Apple USB cable made no difference for me) and not had any problems since flying for 40 mins upwards at a time.

I’m using iPhone 7+ with latest iOS 11 and DJI firmware.

Airplane mode too on 7+.
I think the phone just has too many things that refresh , phone calls, and texts. After I bought an iPhone for the sole purpose of MP use, never a hiccup.
Now I got even more brave by trying a non activated Android phone[emoji16]. Working good also on Airplane [emoji574]️ mode.

Reactions: ksmusa
Update still no luck. I'm thinking it's due to my phone being jailbroken with the Electra jailbreak. I've attempted to use a bypass detection and still no luck. Neither DJI or litchi app work. Argh!!!!

Update still no luck. I'm thinking it's due to my phone being jailbroken with the Electra jailbreak. I've attempted to use a bypass detection and still no luck. Neither DJI or litchi app work. Argh!!!!

Sorry guys meant to post this in my other topic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661