DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Considering use a ipad Pro vs the mobile I use now, question's

Here’s what I’m using for my iPad. I wanted a mount that placed the screen above the controller while being able see the controls.

Attachments

• IMG_3884.JPG
    IMG_3884.JPG
    319.4 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: TerKelDing
The iPad Pro, BTW, has a processor that's fast enough to be good at editing 4K video. LumaFusion is a great editing app. Not cheap as apps go ($20) but you won't find anything else even close.

Do you just use an SD card adapter to put the video on the iPad? I have the first gen IPad Pro and never thought of using that for video editing [emoji854]

Do you just use an SD card adapter to put the video on the iPad? I have the first gen IPad Pro and never thought of using that for video editing [emoji854]
Yep, that's what I do. I keep the pricey Apple adapter in my DSLR bag. I bought a cheaper adapter to keep in my drone bag.

The Pro is also good for editing RAW photos files. For that I use Affinity Photo, but I haven't experimented with it much yet. It's been too cold and snowy this winter to fly much.

Yep, that's what I do. I keep the pricey Apple adapter in my DSLR bag. I bought a cheaper adapter to keep in my drone bag.

The Pro is also good for editing RAW photos files. For that I use Affinity Photo, but I haven't experimented with it much yet. It's been too cold and snowy this winter to fly much.

I’m going to check this all out tonight during “TV/wife” time[emoji38]. I have that $$ adapter too.

Thx [emoji106]

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Thanks all the ipad pro 10.5 arrive today , i assume DJI go isnt yet 120hz?

Hey yall.

I currently use a 6" 1080p mobile phone for my phantom 4 and mavic pro.

I've noticed a few times when checking the recorded footage seeing things that id missed when flying live, had I seen them, I would have take photos or done an orbit etc.

Will using the new ipad Pro 10.5 with 120hz screen give me an image that's more clear and viewable vs a 6" 1080p mobile?

Has anyone made the same change that fan give me thoughts of what the change did got them?

I've been flying since the p2 and always used a mobile phone.

Thanks

Dji crystal sky not an option for you?

How does one use an iPad pro? Is there some sort of adapter for the controller? 'Cuz I have one, and I'd like to try this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf