DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Constant hiss in earphones

S.N.U.F.F.

Reactions
Not while charging, I hear a high-pitched hiss regardless volume level. Like a bad grounding. Is my Moverio defective? Also, the recommended App to view Youtube 360 videos is showing them too pixelated and with sound starting to stutter after a few minutes. Is there a better app, maybe to view locally stored movies? I have Garmin Virb 360... Just trying to find one more use for the glasses besides flying.

Hmmm... I actually haven't used anything other than Bluetooth headphones with the Moverio yet. The next time I take the bird out, I'll try a pair of wired headphones with them and see how it sounds. You like the Virb? I like all of the data you get in the stream, and the ruggedness of it...but that price :) LOL! I actually broke down and ordered the Insta360 One X because I was ready to upgrade from the lack of quality out of the Gear360s that I currently have. I haven't tried any 360 in the glasses yet, mainly because I just can't imagine that they'd be able to compete with the Note 8 in the Gear VR Headset.

I use a wired earphone and do not have any hiss or any other background noise.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3