DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Issue

Arun

Reactions
Hi,
I have a Mavic pro2, and I use a Samsung Note 10 plus to fly. even though my mobile is fully charged, the Controller starts charging the Phone. I I do not want to cut wires and solve the problem is there another way to do it.

Thanks

Hi,
I have a Mavic pro2, and I use a Samsung Note 10 plus to fly. even though my mobile is fully charged, the Controller starts charging the Phone. I I do not want to cut wires and solve the problem is there another way to do it.
On Android devices you can usually pull down the screen from the top and see USB connection choices. If you want the change permanent try:
Android Phones For Dummies, 2nd Edition
  1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Choose Storage.
  3. Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the USB Computer Connection command.
  4. Choose either Media Device (MTP) or Camera (PTP). Select Media Device (MTP) if it's not already selected.
On some Android devices you may have to search for the USB connection settings.

On Android devices you can usually pull down the screen from the top and see USB connection choices. If you want the change permanent try:
Android Phones For Dummies, 2nd Edition
  1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Choose Storage.
  3. Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the USB Computer Connection command.
  4. Choose either Media Device (MTP) or Camera (PTP). Select Media Device (MTP) if it's not already selected.
On some Android devices you may have to search for the USB connection settings.

Thank you very much will try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez