DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller mavic air2

Jrebelo

Reactions
Hello everyone, the controller from my mavic air 2 is dead...
So i need to buy a new one, my question is should i buy the sime one that comes with it or is there another controler that is compatible with my mavic air 2...
Thanks in advance

So i need to buy a new one, my question is should i buy the sime one that comes with it or is there another controler that is compatible with my mavic air 2...
Thanks in advance
I would just buy the same one that came with your drone; very cheap. Or maybe it's a sign to take a look at MA3. ;)

I would just buy the same one that came with your drone; very cheap. Or maybe it's a sign to take a look at MA3. ;)
Thats is a good idea also but my budget is not enought for that... but i will keep that in my mind...
Thanks
by the way i live in azores (santa maria island) and there are nostorea where i can go and juat buy one do you know the average price for a new controller, and iff ota shepper to by on a regular store in UK or just order from amazon or something similar

Now i just realize that i have another issue, im looking for a controller in amazon, god ****... there are few diferent brands and i'm new in this thing of piloting drones.
I bought the drone from my cousin 2 weeks ago in second hand, so i really need help in understanding what is the best or what should i buy, my goal is to find something that my sister that lives in London can buy there or order to her place so that she brings the controller with her when she comes over in vacations on 30 of June... soo...
I'm in the ditch here, please i really need help on this... iff there is someone that can give me a hand on this i will appreciate... please.
Once more thsnks in advance

RC-N1 remote, same used standard on other Mavic models too. Around US $100 new and as little as $35 on eBay. Many lost or crashed mavics so used RC-N1 readily available..cheap. In US anyway

Reactions: Jrebelo
RC-N1 remote, same used standard on other Mavic models too. Around US $100 new and as little as $35 on eBay. Many lost or crashed mavics so used RC-N1 readily available..cheap. In US anyway
I have been looking in amazon i see a few of them, but it gets me confused because when i look i see diferent brends, like rotorlogic and others so i real dont get it witch one is the proper one from dji, i have done the search by DJI RC N1 controller but the things that shows me in amazon gets me confused...
I'm really in the ditch...

I have been looking in amazon i see a few of them, but it gets me confused because when i look i see diferent brends, like rotorlogic and others so i real dont get it witch one is the proper one from dji, i have done the search by DJI RC N1 controller but the things that shows me in amazon gets me confused...
I'm really in the ditch...
Yep it gets confusing on Amazon for sure when you don't always know what you are getting. Someone should just post a link for you.

Reactions: Jrebelo
Yep it gets confusing on Amazon for sure when you don't always know what you are getting. Someone should just post a link for you.
Ooooh yes that would be amazing i would appreciat that... i'm kind newbbie in this new world off drones, so... you can imagine how confusing it is for me

Thanks in advance

$43.99 or best offer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078