DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

controller won't stay on

John1945

Reactions
My Mavic-pro controller will not connect to the drone, in fact it will not even stay on. It says <<CONECTING>> for a few seconds then goes off, unless it is pluged into a usb power supply, even though it says it is charged 100%. There may be a problem with the drone as well since I can't do an IMU calibration on DJI assistant2

Anyone ever see this before?

How old is your equipment? I’d contact DJI if in warranty/DJICare for possible replacement if restating doesn’t correct the problem.

Sadly to say I'm on the same boat as so many before... I am a user of Mavic Pro and have several successful flights before today. ... made it until about halfway and then stalled and did not complete, even after .... I received my drone, dji platinum, on the 9th of Dec.

Sadly to say I'm on the same boat as so many before... I am a user of Mavic Pro and have several successful flights before today. ... made it until about halfway and then stalled and did not complete, even after .... I received my drone, dji platinum, on the 9th of Dec.
Seems to be not the same issue as the OP. Also not totally sure what you are saying??

HI Guys

Wondering if there was ever a fault identified for this issue? or if a repair was neccessary?

So, I bought my Mavic Platinum and received brand new, out of the box on Sat 30.Nov.2019.
Everything fully charged, software downloaded and flying happy - all good.

1st day I take it to site and it wont connect for me.
This evening when I get home and try to turn it on - its just not staying on now.
Its not a 'Tap-then-hold' issue where I dont know how to turn it on - its been working absolutely fine until now - it just wont stay on any longer than 3 seconds and just goes blank-off.

Really would like to know how you got on with this apparent same issue that you had here?
Thanks for your help.
Ire

HI Guys

Really would like to know how you got on with this apparent same issue that you had here?

Wondering if there was ever a fault identified for this issue? or if a repair was neccessary?

So, I bought my Mavic Platinum and received brand new, out of the box on Sat 30.Nov.2019.
Everything fully charged, software downloaded and flying happy - all good.

1st day I take it to site and it wont connect for me.
This evening when I get home and try to turn it on - its just not staying on now.
Its not a 'Tap-then-hold' issue where I dont know how to turn it on - its been working absolutely fine until now - it just wont stay on any longer than 3 seconds and just goes blank-off.

Thanks for your help.
Ire
Contact DJI, if in warranty/DJICare, for possible replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb