DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

corrupted video from RC to Crystalsky

I just received my Mavic Air yesterday and I have a similar issue (my CS has worked flawlessly with my Mavic Pro for the past 6 months). Only difference is that when I am flying/video shooting, my CS display is perfect but when I watch the video after the flight the pixelation is just like what you showed on your CS display. I will try the "wifi off" and other tricks already posted and get back...
I have a thread up on "wi-fi interference" with my CS. I thought that might be the answer but it wasn't. Turned off wifi on the CS and it still does it from time to time. Not sure what the fix is; tried unplugging and replugging the USB cable in; tried restarting the app. Nothing seems to consistently work for me yet.

And the beat goes on and on and on . . . . . . . . .

Does anyone have a clue to check these units before they ship them and not after?

Mike

Hi, having a strange issue with my crystalsky. Sometimes my video from the RC is corrupted, as seen here.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=dElTZHZqa1FldUJKc2ZFakwwaFJCTFdZX2duRlNn

To fix the issue, I simply have to disconnect the rc cable, and reconnect it to the crystalsky. After one or two attempted reconnections, it does end up working perfectly.

I have tried several usb cables, including both usbc and micro usb (using the usbA port at the bottom). I am not using the side micro usb port (other than for charging.)

Is anyone else's crystalsky doing this? I'm on the latest firmware and have factory reset my device already.

thanks,
-Adam
So...I turned Wi-Fi off and shut down all apps on the CS and unplugged USB-C cable several times and restarted DJI GO 4.0 several times. Still pixelated and frustrated...

I bought the MA for "fun" and use my MP for real estate so I guess I will just use my iPhone with MA. Let me know if you find a fix for the CS!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22