DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Costco Air 2S package

In my experience Costco tends to offer DJI drones only after several months after they have been officially released. For example the Mini 2 was released Nov. 2020 but Costco didn't have their package for sale until maybe April-May 2021. Same goes for the Air 2S, it was released April 2021 and I only started seeing this Costco package in October.

Mavic 3 is most likely coming out in October. But for these reasons I doubt Costco will have it anytime soon. They may not ever sell it as it's higher-end and I don't recall e.g. whether Costco ever sold a Mavic 2 pro package. They tend to sell the ones in the range of e.g. Mini 2 and now Air 2S.

Same goes for the Mini 3 - if the rumors are true this may come out in Nov. 2021. But again if it does come out don't expect Costco to offer it until sometime 2022.
How does that compare with a fly more combo directly from dji?

I went for the two battery Costco deal. I got bags and the bundle can only charge one battery at a time :) If I ever need the third battery in any hurry then 990 + 115 = $1,105 + stealth upgrade propellers - x4 COLORS (+$18.39) This leaves a bit leftover for insurance. I'm still using Mavic Pro batteries bought used from this site, so hope to do the same for the Air 2s.

Reactions: MavicPeter
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas