DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

COSTCO Sold out

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Decided to buy another MP but found out my local Costco has sold out with no intentions of reorder. Now I'm off to one that still has some left in their stores. Just thought you'd be interested! Happy New Year!

I've never purchased anything at Costco you can't return - for a very long time. You don't like it, return it. I don't think different with Drones. Costco price now $999 as I recall, was $899 before the new year - $100 off. Limited accessories - blade guards, backpack, one other thing as I recall. No extra batteries.

Did they have the Mavic IN THE STORE? I thought just on-line.

As far as I know, Costco is not an authorized seller. That means no warranty.

I saw in another thread that someone made an inquiry to DJI support. DJI reported that the Costco Mavic's would be covered under warranty. And of course, DJI recommend you buy the "care" as well... :)

Reactions: izzy
I saw in another thread that someone made an inquiry to DJI support. DJI reported that the Costco Mavic's would be covered under warranty. And of course, DJI recommend you buy the "care" as well... :)
Good to know, thanks. :)

I've never purchased anything at Costco you can't return - for a very long time. You don't like it, return it. I don't think different with Drones. Costco price now $999 as I recall, was $899 before the new year - $100 off. Limited accessories - blade guards, backpack, one other thing as I recall. No extra batteries.

Did they have the Mavic IN THE STORE? I thought just on-line.
Yes they had it in the stores.

Our local Best Buy (Texas) has a ton of Mavics in stock, probably 15 or so. Really surprised me right after Christmas, I would have thought they would be sold out.

Decided to buy another MP but found out my local Costco has sold out with no intentions of reorder. Now I'm off to one that still has some left in their stores. Just thought you'd be interested! Happy New Year!

Best Buy always has em. $799 on sale right now. Also when you buy one they give you a $100 gift card on the spot. Most use it to buy a 2nd battery. It’s the best deal going. I just did it this week.

I live in Canada and costco does not sell them here. If I bought the MP at Costco in the US would I still be covered for the warranty?

Actually I don’t see the deal online anymore. It’s showing me $999 at Best Buy. But I was just there like 2 days ago. Not sure.

I live in Canada and costco does not sell them here. If I bought the MP at Costco in the US would I still be covered for the warranty?

They actually had them in store and online right up until BEFORE boxing day. I had my eye on one, and a friend bought one in store in Toronto. I was annoyed that I couldnt find them in stock when I finally decided I wanted one. The costco one here was the same as the US package

I ended up getting one from the popup DJI store that was opened in for the holidays with $100 off.

You can purchase directly from DJI.com and the shipping is free. There is no duty charged and no tax, it is already included in the price. So after the conversion its actually cheaper. I found this out after I purchased mine from Costco. Check out the Alpine white combo. You get 3 batteries and a few accessories and its cheaper than buying just the drone in Canada.

You can purchase directly from DJI.com and the shipping is free. There is no duty charged and no tax, it is already included in the price. So after the conversion its actually cheaper. I found this out after I purchased mine from Costco. Check out the Alpine white combo. You get 3 batteries and a few accessories and its cheaper than buying just the drone in Canada.

yes, thats correct - amazing how many people don't know about this.. and that was what I was planning on doing to.. but a few months ago I tried that and had my credit card put on hold as they thought it was a suspicious charge as the CR Card is charged to a Chinese company ;-) Credit Card company cleared the transaction from being flagged but I never bothered to follow through with the order. I went locally because for some other reasons as well , (I paid $1049+tx ) for the basic Mavic bundle.

But yeah, that White Combo is nicely priced. I'd have to put a skin on it though, as I don't like the white look :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh