DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Could someone please provide unedited footage from the M3P?

SmilingOgre

Reactions
Tomorrow is the big day the units should start shipping. I'm hoping someone could make available for download some unedited footage from each of the cameras. Specifically, 24mm dlog, 70mm dlog-m and 166mm standard container. This is how I can make a decision regarding the purchase of the M3P.

Tomorrow is the big day the units should start shipping. I'm hoping someone could make available for download some unedited footage from each of the cameras. Specifically, 24mm dlog, 70mm dlog-m and 166mm standard container. This is how I can make a decision regarding the purchase of the M3P.
Go to YouTube.There are hours of different reviews from the guys who got the advance release about a month ago.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Go to YouTube.There are hours of different reviews from the guys who got the advance release about a month ago.
Thanks for that. I've watched every review I can find at least twice, lol. Unfortunately, non of the footage is unprocessed and all of it has been maligned by Youboob and Vimeo processing. Impossible to tell what the cameras are really capable of.

Thanks for that. I've watched every review I can find at least twice, lol. Unfortunately, non of the footage is unprocessed and all of it has been maligned by Youboob and Vimeo processing. Impossible to tell what the cameras are really capable of.
Some of the reviewers posted external links to their original files just for that reason in their video description. See post#2 for an example.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Some of the reviewers posted external links to their original files just for that reason in their video description. See post#2 for an example.
Thanks for that. I've went through the files from post#2 and some look pretty nice. Most look to have been taken in non log format or have been graded.

Reactions: GadgetGuy