DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

COVID-19 Social Distancing "Droning"

Cool.What set up did you use for the on board video ?

Reactions: MPone
I just strap my osmo pocket to the left rear leg of my Mavic 2. Interesting isn't it? But the image quality is not very good. Probably due to the vibrations of the props during flight.
Hey I thought it look great. You slick.?

I just strap my osmo pocket to the left rear leg of my Mavic 2. Interesting isn't it? But the image quality is not very good. Probably due to the vibrations of the props during flight.
Great stuff! How did you secure it? When I looked at doing that with my Mavic 2 Pro and Osmo Pocket about the only way I could see to mount the Osmo without the prop hitting it was to hang it upside down. Even upside down, it looks like the Osmo records/plays the view right side up. I'm not sure I have the guts to do it!

Great stuff! How did you secure it? When I looked at doing that with my Mavic 2 Pro and Osmo Pocket about the only way I could see to mount the Osmo without the prop hitting it was to hang it upside down. Even upside down, it looks like the Osmo records/plays the view right side up. I'm not sure I have the guts to do it!

1586575933910.png

Put the OsmoP in tilt lock mode. The gimbal will maintain the horizon view regardless how you tilt the OsmoP. To mount it on the MP2 leg just use an ice cream wooden stick, painters tape and rubber band to secure it like in the photo.

View attachment 98395

Put the OsmoP in tilt lock mode. The gimbal will maintain the horizon view regardless how you tilt the OsmoP. To mount it on the MP2 leg just use an ice cream wooden stick, painters tape and rubber band to secure it like in the photo.
Thanks for the info and photo! I may wait until I get a much smaller, lightweight camera before I try it but I certainly applaud your ingenuity!

How many matched pairs could you make from 7 if you couldn’t wear the same one twice in the course of the experiment?
Need more information.
7 sandals or 7 pairs of sandals?
If sandals, how many are left and how many are right, or are these unifoot sandals?

As the saying goes, if it's not broken don't replace them ?
You are setting a new fashion trend of mismatched sandals. They'll be in all the stores for summer! I have orphan socks that I used to do the same with, but it was less obvious. Hang 10! ?

• Haha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+