DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash and lost drone - not recovered (need help on log/DAT)

goixiz

Reactions
A friend of mine lost his drone - it lost control and want down - unable to find AC but have flightlog.TXT and DAT file from device.

I have looked at the files and have an estimate of where abouts the AC is but last known location is 90M above ground. I like to learn how to recover AC and may learn some info on how to debug what went wrong to make sense of the DAT file.

What should i look for in the TXT file and DAT file ?

It has YAW ERRORs

That's really too open-ended a question to answer easily. I think that your best bet is to post the files and then watch how they are analyzed.
its not my drone so i rather not post the file without permission but i can personally send them as attachment

If you upload to Airdata.com - you can share only specific screens, without the file - like the General Notifications page

Airdata_share.jpg
If you upload to Airdata.com - you can share only specific screens, without the file - like the General Notifications page
Great idea. Will do that. in fact I already did
So what data will be needed to diagnose

Last edited:
its not my drone so i rather not post the file without permission but i can personally send them as attachment

This almost certainly needs the logs, not a few isolated screens from AirData. If you are unable to post them then I don't think you will get the answers that you need. Sending them just to individuals doesn't really benefit the forum community.

Reactions: BudWalker
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78