DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash, need repairs

1bad

Reactions
So I crashed pretty good a few days ago and am in need of a repair. Does anybody know of or can recommend a repair facility in the states. Two legs have heavy damage.

Thanks
Aaron

So I crashed pretty good a few days ago and am in need of a repair. Does anybody know of or can recommend a repair facility in the states. Two legs have heavy damage.

Thanks
Aaron
Try DJI Drone Service in NJ. They are a good group and a sponsor of the forums here. Free estimate if you send them your drone. DJI Drone Service Website

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry for the lack of updates, but yes I have some. I went through the online process for DJI drone Service and sent it away. A week or so after they received the drone I called(Because there was no communication from them) to get a status update, and was informed that you have to log in to your account to get an update. Went in through a pretty simple process of logging in seeing the damages and paying the bill. Drone was fixed and sent back pretty **** quick, Well under the two weeks quoted. I have taken one test flight for a battery cycle and all seems to be good, Will let you all know once I get some hours into it if anything changes. Overall, they have my business moving forward.

Reactions: Bekanne and KennyL

Thanks
Aaron

Just crashed pretty hard today myself.
I have the DJI insurance so it's time to see how good it is
Submitted a repair request and they sent me a UPS tag right away.
Hope it works out for me.
> Cracked one of the front antenna legs off after hitting a tree branch at 44mph
(( stupidity moment kicked in ))
Mavic 2 hit the branch and tumbled all the way down the tree bouncing off every branch possible.
It was like slow agony watching it bounce around like a Plinko game while also praying it did not get hung up in the tree.
Cracked the right front leg and lost 2 props. - - put on new props and it flies fine / no control damage or camera damage.

Here is the repair request link if needed

It was like slow agony watching it bounce around like a Plinko game while also praying it did not get hung up in the tree.
Cracked the right front leg and lost 2 props.
Sorry to hear about the crash and I hope it gets repaired quickly.

I had to smile though at your description of its fall through the branches. Very descriptive!

Reactions: KennyL
Sorry to hear about the crash and I hope it gets repaired quickly.

I had to smile though at your description of its fall through the branches. Very descriptive!

Yep - - I screwed up and forgot I was in sport mode
My fault
Bet DJI flipped out when they read a report where someone took blame instead of blaming the drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
236-507-4032