DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash Videos Wanted

SkyPath Studios

Reactions
Hello, I am wanting to make a second crash video for my channel and I’m wondering if anyone has one…or more videos of a drone crash. Please upload them below or email me at [email protected].

How much are you paying per clip?
I was thinking more of if you wanted to see your video, I could put it in. Nothing about paying. Same idea when others post their crashes on this forum, letting others see it. I am asking for these to collect into a video ONLY if people want to give me them. It would just be a cool upload.

Last edited:
Ken Heron has been doing these for ages on YT so your late to the party I'm afraid
Yes, I am trying to do exactly that. It would be more of a cool project than something like trying to "take over crash videos on youtube" if you get what I'm saying.

I think it would be useful if everyone posted an analysis of what they did wrong to cause the crash or if it was a hardware / software failure that could not be avoided. There is a book out there called “Death in the Canyon”. It details stupid things that people have done to lead to their demise while visiting the Grand Canyon. Some of them are obviously stupid mistakes, but many instances are useful lessons that can help avid hikers and backpackers avoid the same mistakes. I am sure we could all learn something from each other’s crashes…

Reactions: SkyPath Studios
Is funny. Those crashing videos compilation goes viral. I did made this mix all them recorded by me or my friend over the years flying R/C 3D helicopters and are fun to watch and painfully at the same time since the last video was me crashing my Mikado XXTreme 800 helicopter. That was a $2000 crash.

No, never too late! Thanks, just send them to me and I'll include them in my next video.
You just gained a subscriber! Also I saw one of your videos with an fpv sim. I have a tinyhawk 2 freestyle and was wandering what sim u we’re using thx! *after writing this I discovered that I had accidentally formatted my sd card and can not longer access the videos :(

You just gained a subscriber! Also I saw one of your videos with an fpv sim. I have a tinyhawk 2 freestyle and was wandering what sim u we’re using thx! *after writing this I discovered that I had accidentally formatted my sd card and can not longer access the videos :(
I am using the DJI FPV Sim on IOS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54