DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed Mavic mini for the second time...anyone know if there is a drone for sale

NotDronyDroneGuy

Reactions
So a 2 months ago, the Mavic mini started to unexpectedly drift and then a propeller popped off. Sent it for repair which set me back $150. Jsut got it back last week. Two days ago, i was flying it and crashed it again because the drone didnt stop in time and hit something. Now the entire camera and gimbal is broken, don’t have dji refresh care, and repair would cost $300+. Anyone know where to get just the drone (like without a remote or anything else) for sale

Reactions: Iainabz
So a 2 months ago, the Mavic mini started to unexpectedly drift and then a propeller popped off. Sent it for repair which set me back $150. Just got it back last week. Two days ago, i was flying it and crashed it again because the drone didn't stop in time and hit something. Now the entire camera and gimbal is broken, don’t have DJI refresh care, and repair would cost $300+. Anyone know where to get just the drone (like without a remote or anything else) for sale

I know and work with a DJI repair guy, I do not think he has any Mavic mini parts and such in yet but, I will ask him.

Saw a couple Mini only listings on EBay.

Reactions: 1buddyc
lol yes i know the pilot isn’t hiding in the drone. by the time i pushed the throttle back, the momentum caused it to crash
Did this when I was starting to learn to fly my Phantom 4. Was coming in hot towards a tree. Thought I was stopping in time but when coming in fast enough the drone will tend to arc up before stopping. I clipped a couple branches but got lucky that all I had to do was replace a prop. Unfortunately you had to learn a little harder way.

there’s a learning curve with drones. Sometimes we get lucky when we make mistakes, sometimes we don’t.

Z

Reactions: NotDronyDroneGuy
What do you mean here ... the Mini doesn't have any obstacle avoidance from start?

I think what post #5 referrs to is if people get reliant on OA like the experienced pilots, you fly one without and you crash.
Just like those that rely on GPS and get thrown into ATTI mode.
Those that have flown with non GPS assist fair better on recovery.

Reactions: Flycaster
Try contacting Rob at Thunderdrones. Just google Thunderdrones. He does a great job when repairs are needed, and at a reasonable cost.

Reactions: Flycaster
So a 2 months ago, the Mavic mini started to unexpectedly drift and then a propeller popped off. Sent it for repair which set me back $150. Jsut got it back last week. Two days ago, i was flying it and crashed it again because the drone didnt stop in time and hit something. Now the entire camera and gimbal is broken, don’t have dji refresh care, and repair would cost $300+. Anyone know where to get just the drone (like without a remote or anything else) for sale

I don't know of a drone but I know someone that needs a remote...Dropped mine! Hahahaha! Any interest in selling?

.because the drone didnt stop in time and hit something .. the momentum caused it to crash

I guess what you are trying to say is that you crashed your drone...right? I'm thinking that would be a good start.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN