DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed Pro on concrete

hokeywolf

Reactions
Mis-judged depth perception while bringing my Mavic Pro from a distance. Went into power lines and broke 3 props. Drone landed on concrete street from 30 feet high and landed on its back. What a sick feeling. Put new props on and it took right off with now ill effects. Wow? What a tough bird.

Yes it is. Sometimes it can hit right and others not and trash it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Mis-judged depth perception while bringing my Mavic Pro from a distance. Went into power lines and broke 3 props. Drone landed on concrete street from 30 feet high and landed on its back. What a sick feeling. Put new props on and it took right off with now ill effects. Wow? What a tough bird.
Next stop...........lottery ticket.

The same thing happened to my M2Z. It landed on its back and broke all the propellers. The only damage was the battery casing separated a little bit. I replaced the props and tested everything. Very tough bird! Now I have a question for the group. I was able to snap the battery case back together and it took a charge without any problem, but I am concerned there may be damage that will show up later. How can I judge whether it's safe to use this battery, or is it better to trash it and just get a new one?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Onward and Upward....

hokeywolf I was cringing as I read that post . . . whew! You had me scared for a second. I'm glad it all worked out. She is tough!! Well, what a suspenseful entry into the forum. Welcomes are in order. No need to tell you to fly safe . . . you got that one singed into your head.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Glad you're back in the air ok, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming