DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy Ebay Prices

Phanes

Reactions
So because I am frugal, or cheap as my wife like to say, I have been looking for good deals on a MP and DJI goggles. After looking at eBay I found people selling fly more combo and goggles for like 3,000 bucks. I thought that was insane who would pay 3k for something they can put together for 2k. I can only assume they are hoping for suckers or maybe people who live places where this stuff is not available.

Even worse are the bargain prices but jacked up shipping and handling prices. If no one is bidding, there’s usually a reason.

eBay attracts a global audience. That price might seem high to you, but to someone who lives in a country that cant get Mavics, its a small price to pay.
Agreed and in some countries where people make a lot of money and everything cost double than in the US. For them, that kind of price is affordable.

A Mavic sold for 2 and 3 thousand, is a scam.
If someone can buy this drone from eBay, can also buy another with the "right" price.

By the way, we in Europe, buy every piece of technology (and not only) 30% to 70% more than us citizens because of taxes and customs fees. And we don't make a lot of money.

Hope we could take 2 months holiday, guys. For someone who has a full time job (with unemployment over 20% he is lucky) annual holiday is 22 to 25 working days.
But teachers indeed have 2 months.

And food is the best in the world! [emoji533][emoji534]
The wine too.
Mediterranean food rules!

I am shocked with all those people, burned in a wildfire in Attica. I have friends living there, fortunately they survived.
But not their neighbors.
They also have lost everything in the fire.
A beautiful place disappeared in 20 minutes. Thousands of houses were burned, thousands of cars, over 80 people died till now, many missing, many seriously injured.
Too sad.

Reactions: colinfowler
I saw a Mavic Pro Box. And I mean JUST the box that it comes in, without anything else, and the bidding was up to 320.00 american. I think people don't read cause the guy says up front that it's for the BOX ONLY.

Hope we could take 2 months holiday, guys. For someone who has a full time job (with unemployment over 20% he is lucky) annual holiday is 22 to 25 working days.
But teachers indeed have 2 months.

And food is the best in the world! [emoji533][emoji534]
The wine too.
Mediterranean food rules!

I am shocked with all those people, burned in a wildfire in Attica. I have friends living there, fortunately they survived.
But not their neighbors.
They also have lost everything in the fire.
A beautiful place disappeared in 20 minutes. Thousands of houses were burned, thousands of cars, over 80 people died till now, many missing, many seriously injured.
Too sad.
Hi imel
Yes very shocking film on the news. You must be relieved that your friends are ok, but very sad about there neighbors.

Only joking about the food by the way, most of my holidays over many many years have been in the med.
I've also been very lucky to have been fully employed for 50 years since leaving school.
Best wishes to your friends and neighbors

I work Monday to Friday then do two 12s on weekend and get week off. I get equivalent to 42 hours pay for those 2 days. And am at 4 week vacation now so that is minimum 16 weeks off. Now before you all go sign me up. Understand we cant keep millwrights we pay over 30 per hour but are in Canada so our dollar is worth about 65 cents with conversion. And we have power generation places paying 45 an hour so we lose all the young good people.

If they are a business seller, then artificially inflating the price is a classic tax fiddle, as you have (for example) a mavic pro at £2000, no one in their right mind will buy it so the seller can palm it off as a £2000 tax write off as unsold stock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000