DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy Prices! Thoughts?

I am new here so take It for what it's worth. I do not see this site on the DJI authorized list. That alone would make me more than a little hesitant . Then there's the old adage.. if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: MiniPalourde
I was almost going to buy one from them. But their tictock page is gone and they gave me a page to go to which was non existent.

The Tictail guy AKA as Wilo Drone emailed me back and said if you buy they will send an invoice through pay pal and will honor the 10% Tictail discount. So a Pro Platinum Fly More for 806.00!

How reputable is Newegg?
DJI often sells and ships items via Newegg. For example, they are currently selling refurbished Mavic Pros here for $669.

Like when buying on Amazon/eBay, just make sure the seller is listed as DJI (or an authorized DJI dealer). You can find that information in the listing here:

Newegg.jpg

Sounds like a good deal. But then I would probably turn around and buy 2 more batteries and a charging hub. So it may wind up being a better deal to buy a fly more and take the extra hit financially. Do the reconditioned from DJI fly and look like new? I have a Mavic Air that I am in love with but I get a lot of signal and transmission failure. Hoping that if I upgrade to a Pro the Ocusync will help cure that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229