DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Create DJI Go 4 movies with original HD files?

KeithLa

Reactions
I've been getting the hang of creating pretty decent Free Form and AutoEdit movies with DJI Go 4. But these are created by default using 720p clips in my Android device video cache.

Is there any way to regenerate a completed movie using the 1080p HD or 4K files on the Mavic SD card? In the editor there's an "HD' button at the top of the screen, but it's reporting an error message even with the app connected to the Mavic via the remote controller.

I have to hit the download button before I shut mine down to keep my original pictures and pretty sure you would have to do the video clip you wanted also. I have never tried but thats what I think Keith .

OK before you cut power off look at what you have took
IMG_1394.PNG then click on the one you want the original to and click on itIMG_1395.PNG look above that blue dot . You click it and it saves to your device .

thanks for the additional details and attachments. Are you saying, however, that it's necessary to download original videos before powering off the Mavic after a flight? Is it not possible to do that later as well?

thanks for the additional details and attachments. Are you saying, however, that it's necessary to download original videos before powering off the Mavic after a flight? Is it not possible to do that later as well?
You can do it when you get home but have to have bird powered on .Is what I just went and did to get those for you .I took those today.

Ok, I think I've done that in the past. But when I tried to do it from the editor, on an already completed movie, it gave me an error message saying it could not access the video.

Well that makes sense, you didn't have the original to start with . I have never tried it myself just getting pictures.
Maybe someone else might know but thats all I got.

I'm pretty sure that HD button in the DJI Go editor is intended to download the corresponding original HD files from the connected Mavic SD. If not, then I don't know what it's supposed to do.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22