DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Creating Complex Waypoint Flight Plans for The Air 3 and the Mavic 3

I have Air 3 and Mini 4 Pro, and soon Air 3S I don't see they are compatible with Litchi.
This is correct. The Air 3 and Mavic 3 family of drones are not directly compatible with Lichi, BUT the conversion utility created by DJ Barris makes it possible to transcribe saved Litchi waypoint missions into DJI Fly format waypoint missions whereby waypoint missions can be created with Litchi, then converted to DJI Fly waypoint flight plans that WILL be compatible with the Air 3, and Mavic 3 drones.

Whether or not the Air 3S can also fly such converted waypoint flight plans in DJI Fly remains to be seen once that model is released today, October 15th, 2024.

Perhaps someone knowledgeable in this thread can help me convert a Litchi waypoint flight to a Mavic 3 Pro waypoint flight using Wes Barris's Litchi to DJI Fly converter. I have successfully downloaded Wes's converted KMZ file, but when trying to import it into the DJI Fly app my DJI RC, I can't find the "waypoint" folder in the Android directory as he instructs. There is a mention of enabling USB debugging to find the "waypoint" directory, but I can't find that option either. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

DJ Barris can be reached at the Litchi forum and he will be able to address any questions that arise in the use of the waypoint mission translator he created. This is the link to his page at that forum, which I strongly advise that you join to benefit from the wealth of knowledge made available there by the developers of Litchi and other knowledgeable users of that versatile product.

DJ Barris can be reached at the Litchi forum and he will be able to address any questions that arise in the use of the waypoint mission translator he created. This is the link to his page at that forum, which I strongly advise that you join to benefit from the wealth of knowledge made available there by the developers of Litchi and other knowledgeable users of that versatile product.

Thanks, Conservative Nihilist. I just posted on the Litchi Forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandrews28