DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Critical error, wtf?

Jameslavis

Reactions
Played indoors last two nights with no issues or crashes. Started up today, passed firmware check. Had to calibrate compass and lights stay solid red.

New warning about a class D zone tho. Screenshot attached. Any ideas on why I’m getting critical?
d6c32203cc960e58ac6cecf70a7afdd4.jpg

Think I’m have a moron moment. Front leds are red. Critical I read is back single light, correct?

What does two front red leds mean?

Ya I know it’s the front but I’ve seen them switch colours. Red is norm?

Dude u are fine... obstacle avoidance is off because the room is too dark... also I get that class D warning a lot it's a false flag it's bull crap don't worry about it because I checked I'm not in a class D airspace!..... also your front LED's should be red unless you are in smart capture

Check this out. So they were red. Did startup and shutdown procedure a few times. Lights stayed red.

Then switched to iPad mini and got a firmware mismatch and bang, lights went green. Now on the iPhone X, firmware checks were done. Confusing **** but ah well it’s ok now.

Wow.. umm do I have a tumour or something... What colour are the front leds on a Mavic pro??

My air ran greens lastnight and again this morning.
In a nut she'll. Front LEDS should always be red.
Rear flashing LED should always be green.

All the warnings are most likely due to being indoors in dim lighting etc.

Have you re tried since outdoors?

My air ran greens lastnight and again this morning.
I think you have a bad MA, I would return. Normal flight is red, the only time it turns green is before a photo is taken, it will flash green, shut off, then return back to red.

Wow! Stop posting false info! The front lights green simply means its in follow mode.

Mavic 6611, thunder and thongbong please read page 12 and and page 23-24 before you post any more false advice. Jeez, RTFM sums up this whole thread. Please read it instead of coming here to get BAD advice.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air User Manual v1.0.pdf

Wow! Stop posting false info! The front lights green simply means its in follow mode.

Mavic 6611, thunder and thongbong please read page 12 and and page 23-24 before you post any more false advice. Jeez, RTFM sums up this whole thread. Please read it instead of coming here to get BAD advice.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air User Manual v1.0.pdf
You need to read the thread again before calling anyone out. The OP is asking about the MA when it's starting up, not when its in the air in any mode. Look at what he posted and look at the photo. Read the WHOLE thread before throwing out the holier art though RTFM comment.

Your words:

"I think you have a bad MA, I would return. Normal flight is red, the only time it turns green is before a photo is taken, it will flash green, shut off, then return back to red."

I stand by my suggestion that you read the manual and understand that follow me mode changes the front lights to green. The OP clearly has not provided enough info to assume that it is in start up mode. Your comment is not related to start up so I am correcting your mistake. DO you also know that there are NO front lights when it is in video mode from a gesture? Telling him to return it is ridiculous. Reading the manual and learning how to operate it is a valid and responsible suggestion.

Your words:

"I think you have a bad MA, I would return. Normal flight is red, the only time it turns green is before a photo is taken, it will flash green, shut off, then return back to red."

I stand by my suggestion that you read the manual and understand that follow me mode changes the front lights to green. The OP clearly has not provided enough info to assume that it is in start up mode. Your comment is not related to start up so I am correcting your mistake. DO you also know that there are NO front lights when it is in video mode from a gesture? Telling him to return it is ridiculous. Reading the manual and learning how to operate it is a valid and responsible suggestion.
Well, I guess I'm an idiot for not "assuming" the OP is in follow me mode. Everyone the OP was in follow me mode, we should have all "assumed" it. Idiots the whole lot.

btw, there is no follow me mode, only follow mode. its in the manual. lol

Reactions: Peregrinus
Cool, I got someone to read the manual. :D So take over and let the OP know what other scenario will cause green lights on the front LED's.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl