DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crockett Ca evening panorama - MA2

That lighting along with your editing really does justice to the bridge and trestle. I’ve flown from the scenic overlook on the other side of the bridge, but always have the wrong angles or over-intense lighting. Thanks for sharing.

May I ask when you took that shot? I almost recognize that lighting as I was recently flying just north of there on Mare Island around sunset.

That lighting along with your editing really does justice to the bridge and trestle. I’ve flown from the scenic overlook on the other side of the bridge, but always have the wrong angles or over-intense lighting. Thanks for sharing.

May I ask when you took that shot? I almost recognize that lighting as I was recently flying just north of there on Mare Island around sunset.

This was taken on Sunday the 12th. But the sky is faux. Like I said it’s some Luminar editing. Lol. The sky WAS pretty. But way too overexposed because of the angle, even with adjustments.

Reactions: pelagic_one

And oh yeah. Here is an older shot from that lookout on the north side of the bridge.

it’s always so darn windy here that it’s hard to do time lapse shots
AEBC02A9-8236-4EBF-AD96-F79973D4E652.jpeg

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom