DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky 5.5 DIY Mount for MPP Controller

vkm083185

Reactions
I cannot take credit for the idea. I saw this on YouTube. The guy said he was going to "mass produce" these. The YouTube is older and there is no more mention of it, lol. I just made my own by looking at his, and working it out for myself. Mine is PlexiGlass. There are a couple of things I plan to do "extra". I will post that when I get to it. For now, this is a start. I have to say, I REALLY like the mount...

View media item 1715View media item 1716View media item 1717

I cannot take credit for the idea. I saw this on YouTube. The guy said he was going to "mass produce" these. The YouTube is older and there is no more mention of it, lol. I just made my own by looking at his, and working it out for myself. Mine is PlexiGlass. There are a couple of things I plan to do "extra". I will post that when I get to it. For now, this is a start. I have to say, I REALLY like the mount...

View media item 1715View media item 1716View media item 1717
Can't view the pics, I get this message "
You do not have permission to view media within this album."

I think this guy has a great suggestion. I have ordered the velcro to give it a try.

A BIG SORRY TO EVERYONE, LOL!!! I forgot to share the album. You should be able to view the pics now, if you are a member. Again, sorry about the oversight, lol!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857