DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky keeps turning back on when I turn it off

ghalleck

Reactions
My 5.5" CrystalSky has a habit of turning right back on after I turn it off. If I don't catch it, it will stay on, in the backpack, and run the battery dry..and worse yet, over heat the unit.
Anybody else have this problem? Anybody have a solution?

Thanks for any help!

-Greg

I have not had that issue with my 5.5. The only issue I have had when I first bought it it would not take the update and bricked.

The new one has been flawless. Seems to get pretty hot out on a hundred degree day here in Texas.
My 5.5" CrystalSky has a habit of turning right back on after I turn it off. If I don't catch it, it will stay on, in the backpack, and run the battery dry..and worse yet, over heat the unit.
Anybody else have this problem? Anybody have a solution?

Thanks for any help!

-Greg

How are you switching it off? If you press the on/off button ONCE, i think it goes into standby mode. If you press the on/off button AND KEEP IT PRESSED, the "power off?" display will come on and you can fully power off.

Brilliant! Thanks for the help. I'll give it a go.
I found out if you don't shutdown the RC completely, and you shutdown the CS, the CS would turn back on automatically. I shut down the RC then the CS.

Reactions: CobraSteel01
Their is an option in the CS menu that if is idle for a certain amount of time it will turn itself off automatically. Saves it in the event you forget to turn it off. Also, I have found that when you initially plug in to your controller the CS will automatically power up which is nice. So normally what I do is after a flight I will power off the CS, then when I'm ready to fly again I plug it in and it will power itself up. Hope this helps... Fred

Their is an option in the CS menu that if is idle for a certain amount of time it will turn itself off automatically. Saves it in the event you forget to turn it off. Also, I have found that when you initially plug in to your controller the CS will automatically power up which is nice. So normally what I do is after a flight I will power off the CS, then when I'm ready to fly again I plug it in and it will power itself up. Hope this helps... Fred

Good to know, thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb