DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky Monitor messing with RC signal??

All they really needed to do was to put a standard tripod thread underneath it- or even on each side. His way we would be able to mount the thing anywhere with a million different types of clamp/ grip.
But they sure didnt. Non standard screw sizes, weird spacing, and a complicated, although nice, mount.

I'm making a adapter that is 1/4-20 for the crystal sky... I'll fix this, ha.

No issues with reception or interference. My personal limit for distance is 4500ft. I never have a need to go further, I change locations if I do need to. I like to see the bird at all times.
my solution for the mount was easy: reverse the neck on the mount and bolt to a piece of aluminum. Working on making a flush mount with the controller so both screens are easily readable and the monitor stays right side up. I have prototyped this and it is a great feeling to hold the CS and controller at once. Best balance being flush with the controller
Here is my current solution until I produce the flush mount:IMG_1782.jpgIMG_1786.jpgIMG_1787.jpgIMG_1788.jpg

No issues with reception or interference. My personal limit for distance is 4500ft. I never have a need to go further, I change locations if I do need to. I like to see the bird at all times.
my solution for the mount was easy: reverse the neck on the mount and bolt to a piece of aluminum. Working on making a flush mount with the controller so both screens are easily readable and the monitor stays right side up. I have prototyped this and it is a great feeling to hold the CS and controller at once. Best balance being flush with the controller
Here is my current solution until I produce the flush mount:View attachment 16705View attachment 16706View attachment 16707View attachment 16708
Hello, I own the P4P and Mavic Air. Dji go 4 clearly has a problem with RC loss as well as video feed interference while using a screen recorder. I just received my Crystalsky ultra last week. And can't even get 300 meters with my Mavic air. Starting screen recording makes it worse.
I just downloaded the official Litchi onto my CS and no problems whatsoever. Trying manual wifi channels also makes a big difference in distance.
I haven't tried the P4P yet. I recorded the differences with same location and less than 5 minutes apart. Several tests revealed the Sam results, Djigo4 has some issues. Litchi works flawless.
Has anyone else tried Litchi yet?

Reactions: mrparish
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy