DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky RC mount

dfb

Reactions
If you were a big fan of the DJI Crystalsky mount, this solution is the best I've seen. ~$9, comes from China, worth the wait for me. It's a 3d printed part with a real nut. You can still store the joysticks inside, remove one thumb screw and the RC handles open. This means I can return to a smaller bag as I won't be using a mount that puts the monitor above the RC.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KFXJ3X7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
If the link fails the title in Amazon is
CrystalSky Monitor Mount Bracket Adapter,Remote Controller Connector Colorfulworld Holder Stand for DJI Mavic 2/ Mavic AIR Drone Accessory (DJI Mavic 2 Adapter)
see pictures in Amazon

If you were a big fan of the DJI Crystalsky mount, this solution is the best I've seen. ~$9, comes from China, worth the wait for me. It's a 3d printed part with a real nut. You can still store the joysticks inside, remove one thumb screw and the RC handles open. This means I can return to a smaller bag as I won't be using a mount that puts the monitor above the RC.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KFXJ3X7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
If the link fails the title in Amazon is
CrystalSky Monitor Mount Bracket Adapter,Remote Controller Connector Colorfulworld Holder Stand for DJI Mavic 2/ Mavic AIR Drone Accessory (DJI Mavic 2 Adapter)
see pictures in Amazon
If you have the 7.85" CS, do yourself a favor and mount it on a tripod that raises to eye level. You can buy a tripod adapter for $29 from Mavmount. You may have a tripod just laying around.
the 7.85" CS gets heavy after several batteries. You will feel the burn from the perpetual bicep curl position.

Yes, I'm using a 5" Crystalsky. But like I said "If you were a fan of the DJI mount" then you will like this. There is no other option (except for zip ties) that I have seen. I have been using a mount like the Mavmount. I want less!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_