DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky UltraBright is HERE

Winter temperatures are here. I was flying with my iPhone 6S Plus and the cold temps caused it shutdown mid flight. Might need to consider a Crystal Sky monitor or hand warmers to keep my phone toasty.

Gone, no stock anymore...

Fingers crossed if my order is delivered.

This happening a lot, many commercial operators are swapping to the Ultra for their paid work so stock is very limited.
The CS is compatible with the entire DJI range of AC, which makes it a no brainer

This happening a lot, many commercial operators are swapping to the Ultra for their paid work so stock is very limited.
The CS is compatible with the entire DJI range of AC, which makes it a no brainer

Got my tracking number tonight. Delivery between 15:00 and 18:00 local time.... :)

I have also the small CS, so lets see the difference.

Peter

Got my tracking number tonight. Delivery between 15:00 and 18:00 local time.... :)

I have also the small CS, so lets see the difference.

Peter
Congrats on getting one, I think the big screen will be better than the 5.5in

I got mine today guys.

Did some small tests and installed some APK files.
First impression in compare to my 5.5 CS is that the Ultra is serious brighter. And than i mean serious.
Funny thing, bootup time is almost one second slower than my 5.5" CS. They go synchrone through the logo's, but at the end the 5.5 is the winner.

If you have any questions, please do.

Peter

Congrats on getting one, I think the big screen will be better than the 5.5in

Yep, thats an advantage. But the Ultra is really bright. Did not test it outside (rain and clouds of course) but next week i have full sunshine i hope on the seychellen... :)

Peter

Just for your information. Flying on the Seychelles right now in full sunlight. And the Ultra is doing a great job!

Real crazy what you see on the monitor. Complete clear and bright picture. So for sure worth the money.

Peter

Just for your information. Flying on the Seychelles right now in full sunlight. And the Ultra is doing a great job!

Real crazy what you see on the monitor. Complete clear and bright picture. So for sure worth the money.

Peter

So I take it that the ultra is worth spending the extra money. Does the 5.5" not work very well in bright sunshine at all? I don't want to waste money on the 5.5" or 7.85" non-ultra when I really need to spend the $849 on the Ultra.

So I take it that the ultra is worth spending the extra money. Does the 5.5" not work very well in bright sunshine at all? I don't want to waste money on the 5.5" or 7.85" non-ultra when I really need to spend the $849 on the Ultra.

I have the 5.5 also, and it makes a big difference. If you want bright and clear in sunlight, take some more saving money and go for the Ultra. Otherwise you know that it can always be better in difficult light situations.

:)

Peter

I have the 5.5 also, and it makes a big difference. If you want bright and clear in sunlight, take some more saving money and go for the Ultra. Otherwise you know that it can always be better in difficult light situations.

:)

Peter
Thanks Peter.... That is what I was afraid of lol ... To me the $500 to $600 on the non ultra would be a total waste if it won't completely satisfy my needs, or the job... So I will suck it up and spend the extra money on the Ultra and mounting bracket and power supply... Throw in a couple micro sd cards and there goes a thousand dollars just like that! :) Now how do I get a job in the Seychelles???

Thanks Peter.... That is what I was afraid of lol ... To me the $500 to $600 on the non ultra would be a total waste if it won't completely satisfy my needs, or the job... So I will suck it up and spend the extra money on the Ultra and mounting bracket and power supply... Throw in a couple micro sd cards and there goes a thousand dollars just like that! :) Now how do I get a job in the Seychelles???

Ssssst.I try to forget the amount of money i spend on this monitor... :)

Peter

Anyone get a shipping notification in the US yet? Tomorrow will 10 business days out of the 10-15 day they indicated. Chat said the 7th of December today

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000