DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky UltraBright is HERE

You guys must live in very isolated areas, in OZ we have had the ultras available since late October :)

The 7.85" CrystalSky ultra bright monitor is also available here on Amazon.
Confused on that link. They are charging you more than what you would pay ordering from DJI Direct for the 2000nit ultra. Not much more but they are calling it the high brightness which is the 1000nit one. The utra is the 2000 nit. I do not see anything in the discription indicated the brightsness. Am I missing something?

Confused on that link. They are charging you more than what you would pay ordering from DJI Direct for the 2000nit ultra. Not much more but they are calling it the high brightness which is the 1000nit one. The utra is the 2000 nit. I do not see anything in the discription indicated the brightsness. Am I missing something?
I read the reviews, it's not an Ultra they're selling. Just seriously overpriced. @msinger, you may want to fix your link. This thread is about the UltraBright monitor.

Confused on that link. They are charging you more than what you would pay ordering from DJI Direct for the 2000nit ultra.
The ultra is listed there too, but it's actually $1,099 on Amazon at the moment. Something seemed to have changed in the listing since I posted that link. Definitely get it from DJI if you need to order it right now.

@msinger, you may want to fix your link. This thread is about the UltraBright monitor.
Right on. The link is good, but the price is no longer a good option. Check back on Amazon later if you're interested in buying there.

Order one as well from DJI direct. I was not sure what the difference between the 1000 nit and 2000 nit as far as being worth the extra money but better be safe than sorry

Order one as well from DJI direct. I was not sure what the difference between the 1000 nit and 2000 nit as far as being worth the extra money but better be safe than sorry
More storage. It comes with 128GB of internal storage.

The ultra is awesome, inside I run mine on the lowest brightness, it can be blinding, but in the bright sun outdoors it can handle any situation, the extra 1000 nits does make a difference

Another poster Sancap did this comparison of the 2 versions

WTF, in stock in my country (The Netherlands/EU) also.

DJI CrystalSky Ultra 7,85 inch

Made my order. So lets see tomorrow what the mailman has to bring...

Exact on time. Next week i go to the Seychellen.... JUHUUUU

If it doesn't work it in the Seychelles sun, it won't work anywhere :cool:

Reactions: struijs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser