DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky UltraBright is HERE

Get your sunglasses ready ;)

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Anyone get a shipping notification in the US yet? Tomorrow will 10 business days out of the 10-15 day they indicated. Chat said the 7th of December today

I got a shipping notification that mine was shipped out today. I live in Wisconsin. I placed the order on Dji.com on 11/15.

@Cyberpower678 Congrats!!! I know you've been wanting the Ultra for just about as long as I have mate - excellent news :D

**** I like that plate you're using mate!!! Any info please?

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Looks ace! Is the rear of the DJI bracket screwed in from underneath or something?

The separate images further down the page make it look like they've altered the design since your one too :/

Ah! Good!

I like the way the front of yours is held properly in place. That's a lot of £££ to not be secured properly Thumbswayup

Reactions: Soft7
So I take it that the ultra is worth spending the extra money. Does the 5.5" not work very well in bright sunshine at all? I don't want to waste money on the 5.5" or 7.85" non-ultra when I really need to spend the $849 on the Ultra.
Today I flew with a buddy who got his UB-CS a couple weeks ago. Hard to beat the 5.5 for portability but wow did his display kicks my 5.5's display hands down. And as I'm one who is starting to need magnifying glasses, the 7" screen is so much easier to read. After seeing his in full sunlight, I'm ordering an ultra bright ASAP.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Today I flew with a buddy who got his UB-CS a couple weeks ago. Hard to beat the 5.5 for portability but wow did his display kicks my 5.5's display hands down. And as I'm one who is starting to need magnifying glasses, the 7" screen is so much easier to read. After seeing his in full sunlight, I'm ordering an ultra bright ASAP.

That makes me feel better with my decision. I had the 5.5 and sold it and have been waiting for the Ultra. I liked the smaller CS for the portability, but the screen was not much bigger than my iPhone 6plus. Now I will have the IPhone X and the Ultra to use depending on my situation.

Reactions: Forestjim
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82