DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Current (08/24/2020) recommendations for 10" tablet please

gemniii

Reactions
I've a Samsung Galaxy A 10" and was disappointed it wouldn't access the Fly app in the Play store.
What is the best least expensive way to get a 10" flight screen?
Do I need to "side load"?
And if so can I use a 10" kindle?

I've a Samsung Galaxy A 10" and was disappointed it wouldn't access the Fly app in the Play store.
What is the best least expensive way to get a 10" flight screen?
Do I need to "side load"?
And if so can I use a 10" kindle?
You can TRY to sideload it. I tried with my Samsung TabA - it would not run. It's that 32/64 bit OS that supposedly determines if it will run but some have reported that they did successfully sideload.

I went to an Ipad mini but it is not that large of a screen. I opted for the Apple device, my first, so that I could use it with the mini and also, finally Facetime with my sister and some others. Boy, do I hate the lock-down OS!

Reactions: Cw4bray
I went with a cheap iPad, the display works but it's not as sunlight readable as I thought it might be, also I regret not buying more storage. The iPad locks up after 32GB of film. I'm removing the protective case from my pixel to mount in the controller, and giving up on my first and only iPad.

I use the IPad 7th Gen 10.2 it’s not terribly expensive if you wait a couple more months they will probably go on sale for the holidays. It works great a little heavy but not terrible and it works well with the pygtech tablet holder.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead