DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom drone graphics wrap

Since I operate a print shop, I have some resources allocated for this project. On a personal note, I have always wanted to get into this drone hobby thingy.

Cheers!
Well...you can now claim the drone as a business expense! I own a chemical company so I see no way to claim this as a business expense!

Reactions: hellohuesandpixels
I'd like the see the MA designs your have done up

Here goes:
This digital camo scheme below, one of many. Also available for Mavic Pro. Spare batteries not shown(but included), on a separate sheet. Am printing these for QC in the next few days. Will post more previews whenever possible..am also busy with other ongoing print jobs.

39124664_302441453844643_8057704108695486464_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone_guy
Here goes:
This digital camo scheme below, one of many. Also available for Mavic Pro. Spare batteries not shown(but included), on a separate sheet. Am printing these for QC in the next few days. Will post more previews whenever possible..am also busy with other ongoing print jobs.

39124664_302441453844643_8057704108695486464_o.jpg
Can you give us a brief description of the other patterns you have in the works?

Can you give us a brief description of the other patterns you have in the works?

The first batch of designs is primarily camo-type schemes. We are also working on non-camo liveries as not everybody likes the military stuff. Hi-vis schemes are in the works - under second batch releases.

Some of these were inspired by present-day fast jets, operated by USAF/USN/RAF/NATO/RUSSIA and even JASDF. One such example, see below:

39265699_303846003704188_3181109614166933504_o.jpg

Inspired by this (photo by Yoshiharu Ozaki):
12773_1474349543.jpg

We'll also provide an option for custom text/numbers, at a reasonable cost. Hope this answers your question!

Cheers!

The first batch of designs is primarily camo-type schemes. We are also working on non-camo liveries as not everybody likes the military stuff. Hi-vis schemes are in the works - under second batch releases.

Some of these were inspired by present-day fast jets, operated by USAF/USN/RAF/NATO/RUSSIA and even JASDF. One such example, see below:

39265699_303846003704188_3181109614166933504_o.jpg

Inspired by this (photo by Yoshiharu Ozaki):
12773_1474349543.jpg

We'll also provide an option for custom text/numbers, at a reasonable cost. Hope this answers your question!

Cheers!

Thanks, the quality looks good (at least from the pics). I am more interested in the Hi-Vis skins. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

G'day to all!

I hope this email finds you all well. To make things clear, I am not here to promote anything.I just wish to hear from you experts here.

Ok, I don't even know if this is the appropriate thread to post a question regarding the subject matter. Board Admin/Moderators please pardon my ignorance and move/delete my post if deemed inappropriate.

Just last week, a guy came by my printing shop(I wasn't around) and left a Phantom 3 and a note with my designer. This is what happened...when I got back, I was surprised to see the drone sitting at the front reception. First, I thought it was a gift from my wife as I have always wanted to get one. But it turned out otherwise.

So this guy wanted a custom print/wrap for his drone. Ok, we operate a large format print shop dealing with vehicle/fleet graphics, wall art, UV printing, etc. We have never gotten such request but hey...I thought why not? So my designer painstakingly did the outline/template and designed the artwork according to his request. And it was printed on premium cast and overlaminate. The result was pretty stunning I must say. He is very pleased with the result. I wished I could post some photos but he holds the copyrights. Sorry about that.

It just surprised me there's interest in drone graphics. While such one-off print jobs don't equate to the usual jobs we do, we are always exploring interesting projects. Perhaps, I should get in touch with the local club or something.

Cheers!
Sebastian
Covering a Drone with decorative skin is hazardous behaviour:

1) extra unwanted weight
2) extra unwanted heat
3) unwanted less signal
4) risk of unwanted peel off and entanglement
5) unexpected risk of rust

1) extra unwanted weight
2) extra unwanted heat
3) unwanted less signal

Meh.....I doubt it has much effect, if any at all, on those things you mentioned.

1) extra unwanted weight
2) extra unwanted heat
3) unwanted less signal
None of the above. Had my Drone Wrap from Japan on for the last 11 months, with absolutely no ill affect.

G'day to all!

I hope this email finds you all well. To make things clear, I am not here to promote anything.I just wish to hear from you experts here.

Ok, I don't even know if this is the appropriate thread to post a question regarding the subject matter. Board Admin/Moderators please pardon my ignorance and move/delete my post if deemed inappropriate.

Just last week, a guy came by my printing shop(I wasn't around) and left a Phantom 3 and a note with my designer. This is what happened...when I got back, I was surprised to see the drone sitting at the front reception. First, I thought it was a gift from my wife as I have always wanted to get one. But it turned out otherwise.

So this guy wanted a custom print/wrap for his drone. Ok, we operate a large format print shop dealing with vehicle/fleet graphics, wall art, UV printing, etc. We have never gotten such request but hey...I thought why not? So my designer painstakingly did the outline/template and designed the artwork according to his request. And it was printed on premium cast and overlaminate. The result was pretty stunning I must say. He is very pleased with the result. I wished I could post some photos but he holds the copyrights. Sorry about that.

It just surprised me there's interest in drone graphics. While such one-off print jobs don't equate to the usual jobs we do, we are always exploring interesting projects. Perhaps, I should get in touch with the local club or something.

Cheers!
Sebastian

Any updates on your wraps?

Basically, Custom drone graphic is stylized and protect the drone with styles of designer stickers, printing banners, rzr graphics, decals, and its graphic skin is made up with thin vinyl wrap, carbon fiber and brushed metal etc. Now days many online drone decal designers available on the web.

Basically, Custom drone graphic is stylized and protect the drone with styles of designer stickers, printing banners, rzr graphics, decals, and its graphic skin is made up with thin vinyl wrap, carbon fiber and brushed metal etc. Now days many online drone decal designers available on the web.

Ummm........ok.

Reactions: mad monkey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada