DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cydia impactor not working

@Suren don't pay for the dev account yet try my new way first!!!
Hi Brett, I am a total noob when it comes to mac, in fact i do not own one, i am busy trying to do a vmare with macos sierra on it now while watching videos on how to set this up, can you mail me step byt step instructions on how to get this done please - [email protected]. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I did watch a video last night showing that i can get a free apple dev account and using xcode 8 i can get the app signed etc but i still cannot understand how to get this to my phone with etct etc etc

Where did you guys get the modified go4 app?

Do any of you jaikbreak? I also believe without the paid dev account you have to resign weekly. If you jailbreak, there is an app in Cydia called ReProvision that will automatically resign the app for you.

I have a paid dev account and i am jaimbroken. I haven’t flown in many months so I haven’t yet tried to see is the normal go4 app will bark at me for being jailbroken.

Do any of you jaikbreak? I also believe without the paid dev account you have to resign weekly. If you jailbreak, there is an app in Cydia called ReProvision that will automatically resign the app for you.

I have a paid dev account and i am jaimbroken. I haven’t flown in many months so I haven’t yet tried to see is the normal go4 app will bark at me for being jailbroken.
You can download the latest ipa files from here Index of /Go4_Frida
and teh tweak from here dji-ios-frida-tweak-master 0.23.zip
if you have a paid dev account you can actually sign this app and send it via testflight, can you do that PLEASEEEEEEEEE and send to me

I figured out how to do it and I don't even need a paid dev account:):cool::):cool::eek::)o_O.

I am so proud of myself right now you have no idea haha!

So I logged into Xcode with my apple ID and made a new developer certificate and connected it with my Apple ID.

I created a new blank Xcode project single view app. I plugged in my iPhone and made sure iPhone was set as the target of new blank app. I made sure to copy the bundle id of the blank app. I ran the app and it installed on my iPhone.

I then went to settings on my iPhone and general and profiles and I trusted myself as a dev profile. Like you had to do the first time you installed the modded DJI Go 4.

What this does is creates a provisioning profile that can be used for the modded dji app. Or at least that's how I understand it hah.

I then downloaded this app from GitHub iOS app signer.

I then dragged the modded DJI Go 4 app into iOS App Signer and selected my dev certificate that was linked to my Apple ID and (here's the important part) selected the provisioning profile from the blank app I created earlier in Xcode. I made sure that the bundle id was the same as my blank app I made with Xcode (remember I said to copy that and have it handy earlier).

I then let the iOS app signer application do its thing and when it was done I went back to Xcode and in the window menu I went to simulators and devices and chose my iPhone which was still connected and I dragged the new IPA iOS app Signer made into the "currently installed apps" section on Xcode and then Xcode wrote over my blank app with the modded DJI Go 4 app!!

I synced Iphone to iTunes and uploaded tweak.js and fridagadget files in file sharing (no idea is this is really necessary but wasn't gonna take any chances.

BOOOM it works!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks @pross for your input. I didn't end up using your script but you did inspire ,e to figure this out!

Thank you to who ever DantheMan827 is on Github. Dont know what I'd do if I didn't find your project!
@brett8883 any help would be appreciated, I have the macos working on my pc with the virtual box and downloaded xcode and app signer but cannot egt this work please help

@brett8883 any help would be appreciated, I have the macos working on my pc with the virtual box and downloaded xcode and app signer but cannot egt this work please help

I made a screen shot video for you. Its in real time the whole way for the entire process. At the beginning I revoke my certificates and App IDs using cydia impactor but that's just cause I have been messing around with it you probably don't need to do those steps but can't hurt.

I apologize for the black boxes everywhere I just didn't want the world to see all my personal info. Hope this helps!

I thought about that at one point but every time i jailbreak i end up regretting it for some reason. the method I figured out takes maybe 3 mins so its not a big deal to do once a week

Hi Brett, I am a total noob when it comes to mac, in fact i do not own one, i am busy trying to do a vmare with macos sierra on it now while watching videos on how to set this up, can you mail me step byt step instructions on how to get this done please - [email protected]. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I did watch a video last night showing that i can get a free apple dev account and using xcode 8 i can get the app signed etc but i still cannot understand how to get this to my phone with etct etc etc

Sorry just saw this and emailed you.

What part are you stuck on?
So for some reason the macos on my virtual box cannot see my iphone, if i go into the system it is there but itunes and xcode cannot see it, i have created the free dev account but this is so frustrating that it does not pick up the phone

So for some reason the macos on my virtual box cannot see my iphone, if i go into the system it is there but itunes and xcode cannot see it, i have created the free dev account but this is so frustrating that it does not pick up the phone

I was afraid that might be an issue. Maybe you have to install a driver? I don’t know much how vmachunes word in regards to USB ports and such

You normally need to setup vmware/vbox whatever you are using to passthrough the usb, otherwise the host usb isnt revealed to the virtual.

You normally need to setup vmware/vbox whatever you are using to passthrough the usb, otherwise the host usb isnt revealed to the virtual.
I have been battling with this the whole day trying to google this and how to get the macos to see the iPhone via usb. the virtual box sees it because it allows me to add the phone when the macos is turned off,, I then run the mac and it gives me an error when trying to capture the iPhone as usb device xxxxxxxx not xxxxxsomething. I have not yet found a solution, the only other way I think this might work is if someone knows how I can partition my existing harddrive to run macos high sierra instead of a virtual box

I have been battling with this the whole day trying to google this and how to get the macos to see the iPhone via usb. the virtual box sees it because it allows me to add the phone when the macos is turned off,, I then run the mac and it gives me an error when trying to capture the iPhone as usb device xxxxxxxx not xxxxxsomething. I have not yet found a solution, the only other way I think this might work is if someone knows how I can partition my existing harddrive to run macos high sierra instead of a virtual box

Any way you just barrow somebody’s Mac?

I made a screen shot video for you. Its in real time the whole way for the entire process. At the beginning I revoke my certificates and App IDs using cydia impactor but that's just cause I have been messing around with it you probably don't need to do those steps but can't hurt.

I apologize for the black boxes everywhere I just didn't want the world to see all my personal info. Hope this helps!
Hey Brett, Today after so many days battling with the virtual box i deleted it and loaded vm ware player and installed macos high sierra on it, got my iphone etc to be able to show on guest pc and followed your video step by step and voila it works 100% A VERY BIG THANK YOU for this. Just 1 more thing, do i have to resign the app every 7 days like wiht cydia of does it stay like that forever

HI Pross, thanks got it working on vm ware, how do i load that script of yours and where do i load it to get the rename done

Put the script and your ipa and tweak file in a folder .. open a terminal and run the script

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan