DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

D-Log M To Rec709 on DJI Site TODAY

kilomikebravo

Reactions
Like every day I check the DJI site for updates and this morning I saw that they uploaded a D-log M to Rec709 LUT and it looks pretty darn good, IMHO.

I see it, it's there. Maybe clear your browser's cache.
f94e27a8a076393bc83c14f7a0bb2e37.jpg

If you hold down the ALT or CTRL Key (Forget which one) while doing a page refresh it should bring up a fresh non-cached page for you.

Be sure to visit the U.S. site.
DJI has seperate versions of their website depending on geographic location.
I.e. the German website does not show the link shared above.

Reactions: darkneo
Be sure to visit the U.S. site.
DJI has seperate versions of their website depending on geographic location.
I.e. the German website does not show the link shared above.
Looks like location is my problem (Canada). I've tried with 3 three different devices, each with different browser, without luck.

Apologies for my ignorance but can someone explain this to me? Is it basically preset filters for D-log M? And can you use this before throwing into some editing software?

Also, I know I'm going to have to upgrade my computer to be able to edit in 10-bit D-log or even 4k.

Apologies for my ignorance but can someone explain this to me? Is it basically preset filters for D-log M? And can you use this before throwing into some editing software?

Also, I know I'm going to have to upgrade my computer to be able to edit in 10-bit D-log or even 4k.
It depends on your software, for example Adobe Premiere allows you to work on what they call proxies - scaled down version of the 4K file.
The final rendering could still potentially take hours though.

You could describe a LUT as a preset, it only does what you can quite quickly do yourself with adjustments, but the idea is you can have a consistent starting point which is usually more or less there.
The abbreviation is for Look Up Table essentially the LUT is like a list of directions for minor changes which the software 'Looks Up'

It is pretty good at least on this sunny day clip.

Reactions: jammin02
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet