DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dancing with the fog | Mavic 2 - Hyperlapse

GekoCH

Reactions
Hy

I have now the Mavic 2 pro for roughly one month and the first project was to film during pre-winter time when the fog covers our city. It’s a great camera drone for such tasks and easy to carry around and I really enjoy the Hyperlapse function.
I now also combined the controller with the CrystalSky monitor. The software is much more stable and the screen is much brighter and more convenient than a phone strapped to the controller. The release mechanism is also really easy and much faster than mounting the phone into the brackets.

For several days and weeks, I tried to capture scenes where the fog was just low enough to reveal our small hill side next to the city. Took me some attempts to get the right amount of fog etc. but I think it was worth the work.

Enjoy
Andy

Very very cool :) Excellent soundtracking as well.

Did you have any problems with interference from the masts ?

Beautiful use of Hyperlapse ... The clouds are flowing like rivers. Wow!

Very very cool :) Excellent soundtracking as well.

Did you have any problems with interference from the masts ?

Thanks a lot!

even though the mast has several mobile and television broadcast antennas I had no issue but on the other hand I did also not fly far away.

Andy

Wow, simply wonderful footage, use of music, cuts and completion! A real benchmark for me what I would like to achieve one day :)

Hy

I have now the Mavic 2 pro for roughly one month and the first project was to film during pre-winter time when the fog covers our city. It’s a great camera drone for such tasks and easy to carry around and I really enjoy the Hyperlapse function.
I now also combined the controller with the CrystalSky monitor. The software is much more stable and the screen is much brighter and more convenient than a phone strapped to the controller. The release mechanism is also really easy and much faster than mounting the phone into the brackets.

For several days and weeks, I tried to capture scenes where the fog was just low enough to reveal our small hill side next to the city. Took me some attempts to get the right amount of fog etc. but I think it was worth the work.

Enjoy
Andy

Wow, that is stunning. What software did you use to join the RAW files together., I'm a newb when it comes to video editing and am contemplating getting some decent software.

Wow, that is stunning. What software did you use to join the RAW files together., I'm a newb when it comes to video editing and am contemplating getting some decent software.

Thx! I first used Adobe Photoshop to process the RAW images and then imported them into Adobe Premiere to stich them together.

Andy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan