DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

.Dat logs off MPP

The AC never recovered, it hit, flipped and the AC was turned off when the angle hit 70 deg and was off when it hit the table leg then floor. The last frame is the camera looking straight down at the table seat.

The 14 sec video is the last 14 sec of the longer video
Thanks, I'll go through the txt. files again today and look for that. So far the only ones that I thought likely, ended in a controlled auto landing. Hopefully we'll see what progress the other guys have made soon...

Reactions: BudWalker
Thanks, I'll go through the txt. files again today and look for that. So far the only ones that I thought likely, ended in a controlled auto landing. Hopefully we'll see what progress the other guys have made soon...
Which ones are in the "likely" category?

Which ones are in the "likely" category?
Again, the only reason they were in the likely category it because they went right up to the entrance of the shed. I don't think any of them match the flight he took and they all (I think) end in an autolanding. Anyway, they are: DJIFlightRecord_2018-03-21_[11-00-02]
DJIFlightRecord_2018-03-21_[10-56-58]
DJIFlightRecord_2018-03-21_[10-49-08]
I'm working on school right now, but later I want to go through the DAT's again and generate event logs for each and look at those for a motor stop due to excessive tilt. Then maybe go through the txt. and look for a motor stop while still in the air and VPS errors.

Reactions: BudWalker
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569